• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 51 36.7%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 70 50.4%
  • No no at all

Votes: 18 12.9%

• Total voters

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
He’s a bit like Salah right now. He makes poor plays here and there across the game but comes up with the numbers and the goods often.

I have a feeling he’s playing with something and when he returns to full fitness we will see more consistency to his game across 90 minutes.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I lost count of how many times he brought the ball down from a Raya long kick and turned Davies. It brought us set pieces in dangerous areas and a chance to breathe.

I don't think people how technically secure this guy is. His first touch under pressure, with a full-grown man leaning on him, is remarkable. I've only seen Prime Drogba master this, and Saka might be the next best in line.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
The way he holds up the ball and waits for someone to come closer or just try to turn and move forward. It is crazy that our long ball option is not our number 9 but a 20-year-old winger. Doing what Giroud used to do for us. Absolute quality.

Elite player, whoever disagrees needs to learn about football.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I lost count of how many times he brought the ball down from a Raya long kick and turned Davies. It brought us set pieces in dangerous areas and a chance to breathe.

I don't think people how technically secure this guy is. His first touch under pressure, with a full-grown man leaning on him, is remarkable. I've only seen Prime Drogba master this, and Saka might be the next best in line.
He’s very very strong.

Athletic did a profile on him interviewing people he’s grown up with and they said he’s always been an absolute monster physically.

Coaches said he actually didn’t stand out that much amongst his peers until the pitches bigger and the game got more physical and he basically started bullying everyone. Still is :lol:

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
He’s very very strong.

Athletic did a profile on him interviewing people he’s grown up with and they said he’s always been an absolute monster physically.

Coaches said he actually didn’t stand out that much amongst his peers until the pitches bigger and the game got more physical and he basically started bullying everyone. Still is :lol:
This.

a monster.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

He’s a bit like Salah right now. He makes poor plays here and there across the game but comes up with the numbers and the goods often.

I have a feeling he’s playing with something and when he returns to full fitness we will see more consistency to his game across 90 minutes.

Saka put in a top level performance in the NLD, some of his first touches to bring down a Raya GK was top drawer.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
No limping jokes from rival fans I see.

He turn up in right moment really great finish also helped us ease pressure at 2nd half

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom