• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Are These the Toughest 20 Days for any Team This Year?

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
quality first post Ice....

it could quite certainly be the toughest upcoming fixture cluster of anything anyone has seen this year.. and i think you also left out the international friendlies in between the 2 ManUre games... many of our players will be involved with England and France.... (as well as other countries - Sweden, Spain, Germany, Brazil, etc)

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
True mate. Nice post by the way. And its your first post on top of that. Nice work. I agree with you all the way, and was thinking the same after seeing our fixtures list last week. Hope we come out of it with our pride intact and very good results, and then come May we will be deservedly the best team in England, and hopefully in Europe as well. Keep them good posts coming.

Taozhe

It may seem as the toughest draw but I will not be too pessimistic about it. Look at the team form and our team form now and u will see every team should be treated with caution and same respect. The horrible form of Liverpool, Newcastle and Manchester United are put into question. Losing to Soton, Sp**s and Citeh respectively makes them vulnerable and crushed. The only team that can challenge is potentially Chelsea in the CL and this will be the game that we need to put our full focus on. Nevertheless everygame is important and we should take it one by one. Tired legs maybe. Let's hope playing game in game out would inspire our players more. :)

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Great first post and welcome to the forum :)

those 20 days will be tough but i have faith in our boys and im sure they will give all those games there all

kNiteMare

Nice first post and welcome!

The problem with Newcastle and pool is that they are too inconsistent. imo they have the players to compete for a top 3 finish but they just never manage to do it. If they are playing their best against us (which is unpredictable) we never know what's gonna happen.

Taozhe

Agree with Knitemare. Sometimes its annoyin that they play like ****e against the lesser teams and play their very best vs us. Strange strange ;P

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Just one question. Why do people on this forum call Man City 'Citeh'. Just wondering as i saw it a lot when Reyes first came, and today from Taozhe

Soler

Established Member
It's how City is pronounced with the Manchester accent. When I had my accent it was "Ci'y".

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom