• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Are United a group of Chumps?

How bad do United suck?

• Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty Bad

• Very Bad

• Astonishingly Bad

• Total voters

lewdikris

Established Member
This would be the article by the same Sun writer who so vehemently laid into us after the Old Trafford game earlier this season, and how great a team we are, what a wonderful leader Keane is in comparison to Vieira, how better the players Fergie had bought were etc etc etc.

Tabloids! gotta love em...

A

Anonymous

erm..surely you mean Champs?!and not chumps right. 8) :wink:

Sammer

Established Member
ruud said:
erm..surely you mean Champs?!and not chumps right. 8) :wink:

I was just waiting for Ruud to join this one. Yes Ruud, we all mean champs, sure.

Now, where is Saxon? Saaaaaaaaxooooooon?

Allyboy

Established Member
I read the other week that Magnier is going to knock down Old Trafford and turn it into a paddock for Rock of Gilbralter.

It would be such a shame if that happens to a club with such great history :wink:

Allyboy

Established Member
No but he said "he had read" that we were going into administration, and it would be a shame for a club of our stature and history to have this happen to us.

I am assuming he read this the same place he was reading about Bellion, Forlan, Kleberson and Djemba Djemba and assumed they were world class players!

KingReyes

Established Member
Allyboy said:
No but he said "he had read" that we were going into administration, and it would be a shame for a club of our stature and history to have this happen to us.

I am assuming he read this the same place he was reading about Bellion, Forlan, Kleberson and Djemba Djemba and assumed they were world class players!

I heard that Fergie spotted Van Nistelrooy and Ronaldo in an issue of Diving magazine.

laolu

lewdikris said:
This would be the article by the same Sun writer who so vehemently laid into us after the Old Trafford game earlier this season, and how great a team we are, what a wonderful leader Keane is in comparison to Vieira, how better the players Fergie had bought were etc etc etc.

Tabloids! gotta love em...

it seems they have realized their mistakes :wink: 8)

Arjan

KingReyes said:
Allyboy said:

I heard that Fergie spotted Van Nistelrooy and Ronaldo in an issue of Diving magazine.

and he spotted Forlan during the finals of the Michael Bolton look-a-like competition :wink:

EJub

I cannot vote, ManU are very good at sucking. The choices only have derivations of bad in them.
- - - - -
Their captain can intentionally end a man's career, admit it in print,
and is still allowed to play football.

The manager has allowed a dispute over horse jizz rights to become
aridiculous international story that has unsettled the club.

They chase the eferee off the pitch when a penality is called against them.
(How many penalty's have been given to opponents at Old Trafford in the
last two seasons?)

They couldn't beat Leeds last week without Viduka.

These are all facts (except the question) and cannot be disputed.

Andrew

Arjan said:
KingReyes said:
Allyboy said:

and he spotted Forlan during the finals of the Michael Bolton look-a-like competition :wink:

No, it was a drag queen contest. ;)

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
Come now fellow Gooners. Lets stop this bagging of players such as Diego Forlan, Cristiano Ronaldo, Ruud Van Nistelrooy and Roy Keane.

Have you forgotten about the Neville's, The ****test centre back in England Wes Brown. The overrated Quinton Fortune. There's a whole roster of players to choose from, probably except Giggs who is the only player worthy of praise.

So as of now, lets forgot the select few, and bag the whole lot! ;D

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom