• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Yeah, you're 'Wenger out'. All the rest matters not. We're all thankful for what he's done. I respectfully want him to take a running jump out of this club and not ever to look back :D

Some people really can't say Wenger needs to go without sugar coating it in layers.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
If you remove all opp fans and profiles without a last login time the yes vote is down to 7

My understanding is that when it reaches zero an Etherium smart contract is executed to sack Wenger.

scytheavatar

Established Member
Wenger won't win us the league again and he's evidently fallen behind the curve of the modern game, but for the love of God how can you so easily disregard his achievements? He is our greatest ever manager, don't pretend like that doesn't count for something. Yes he deserves criticism and we're right to be frustrated, but he also deserves respect.

Wenger himself doesn't respect his past achievements and doesn't see his legacy as something worth protecting, he is willing to drive the team down to the pre Wenger days.......... he is our greatest ever manager, but sooner or latter we WILL have a better manager than him. Someone who will achieve things that Wenger can't. Someone who will turn Wenger into George Graham.

WhatAFC

Players' fault.They don't put glue on Wenger's seat.
It’s really not on the players. A manager creates the mentality in and around the club. Creates accountability for the players. No matter how poorly players perform they still start next week.

You can give players freedom whilst still having a team structure. We don’t have that structure.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
It’s really not on the players. A manager creates the mentality in and around the club. Creates accountability for the players. No matter how poorly players perform they still start next week.

You can give players freedom whilst still having a team structure. We don’t have that structure.

You're right.It would be good for them to put some kind of pressure on him.Something that Chelsea do with Mourinho before he was sacked.

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Enough is enough - he needs to go. I appreciate what he HAS done in the PAST, however, now he is tarnishing his name by staying and causing this mess for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Latest posts

Top Bottom