• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
I wouldn't be in any rush to get Paddy back here. Not sure what the obsession is with having former players back at the club is.
European clubs do pretty well with bringing back former players. Looks like a pretty healthy and successful practice.

baccy_man

Established Member
I think paddy has been sent over to the states to get experience to take over the city job so i can't see him back to us any time soon.

Godwin1

Very well-known
Every single person they interviewed showed him respect but want him out. I think that's the norm now and I hope he takes that into account. As one of the guys said, " A lot of fans will remember the last few seasons of failure!" I hope Wenger doesnt add more seasons to that list.
Should he sign another contract I can see the respect dissipating and in many ways it should.

http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article3774196.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Arsène-Wenger.jpg

4910030859292178_9789d154f2d2fed226b21857d7aa78c295059269b1eab40c3b880bb2355935d4_large

gox4JkH.jpg

Maybe the problem is that he is not working hard enough... o_O

GDeep™

League is very weak
Vieira obviously a little pissed he isn't treated as the second coming of Jesus by the club.

Should have a statue before Bergkamp though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom