• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Home kit:
EwHVzYxWgAEWgzb
Away kit:
EwHW_2rXMAACSA1
The cannon>>>>the badge

3rd kit:
EwHYQhBXEAQOv16
Looks like a Chelsea shirt tbh

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Can't wait to see the back of our 1980s horror movie away kit. What were they thinking? The new away kit looks alright.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
POV you've just rocked up to the club and asked the door staff whether they have a microwave to heat up a tupperware of your mum's homemade biryani

EwG0HQxXMAEO_4j

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Adidas really milking this deal, seem to release a new collection everything month. 😂

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
I'm getting mine on release. The kit and sneakers are available on Adidas USA and I guess I'll have to get the hat from Arsenal Direct. Adidas have absolutely pillaged my wallet this year. :lol:

I’m a creators club member with adidas, racked up a **** load of points with them running my arse off during lockdown, so hoping I get first dibs on these.

Guarantee they will be sold out within hours when they release.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I’m a creators club member with adidas, racked up a **** load of points with them running my arse off during lockdown, so hoping I get first dibs on these.

Guarantee they will be sold out within hours when they release.
Me too. Yeah in the UK I'm sure they will sell out quick. Here I think they'll be available for a bit longer. I was surprised that Humanrace training top and pants lasted as long as they did. I don't know how limited this drop will be compared to that one. Yeah I've got a bunch of discount codes I've yet to use. I've yet to pay full price for any Arsenal purchase on release because I buy so many sneakers that my points keep racking up. I got the authentic home kit the day it released here for 30% off and it was on my doorstep less than 24 hours later with free shipping.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Anyone else think we really need to modernise the badge. It’s neither historic or modern anymore.

Wouldn’t mind a modern take on an old 30s badge

62DD12B6-9C28-480B-9679-D15A62F24056.jpeg

Or just lift the current design

B5FD547B-68BA-4E76-8CF8-23E82115A39E.jpeg

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom