• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

Kav

Established Member
What's the deal with this Jamaican themed kit? Any reason or cause behind it?

According to the official website of the club, the new jerseys feature a "bold all-over geometric print in green, gold and black - the colours of the Jamaican flag."

"With many Jamaicans living in our local community and across the capital, it pays tribute to those who call both north London and Jamaica home," the news release on the website stated.

The jersey was released ahead of the highly anticipated Notting Hill Carnival.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
According to the official website of the club, the new jerseys feature a "bold all-over geometric print in green, gold and black - the colours of the Jamaican flag."

"With many Jamaicans living in our local community and across the capital, it pays tribute to those who call both north London and Jamaica home," the news release on the website stated.

The jersey was released ahead of the highly anticipated Notting Hill Carnival.
That's all well and good for the club trying to connect the community.

However what about the Irish living in London? Or the Chinese? Or Indians? Are they going to bring out a kit every year to represent the London community lol.

Reactions: Kav

Kav

Established Member

However what about the Irish living in London? Or the Chinese? Or Indians? Are they going to bring out a kit every year to represent the London community lol.
I’m sure they will find many ways to get us fans spending money on merchandise.

They may start with the Jamaican community and extend it to others. Whatever the case may be I assure you they will only do it if they can profit from it.

The Jamaican colours do look very good. Ajax did a similar thing (bob marley theme) last season with their jersey and so did bohemian rovers.

7A426908-3735-40F6-B650-BDEDE137C8A9.jpeg

View attachment CDF4639C-9C63-4ACE-A3C5-23DE9E12CE9C.webp

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

They released a similar line for Chinese New Year a while back.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
They released a similar line for Chinese New Year a while back.
Yeah I remember that. Seems a thing they are doing to keep an international feel about the club. Or a desperate attempt to keep it semi relevant while we are out of the CL.

Don't particularly like the idea but if there's enough people buying it and it generates more revenue for the club fair enough.

Reactions: A_G

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
I tried to order an away Martinelli shirt for my upcoming birthday and they’re sold out of my size. Comfort me, A-M.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

If Martinelli ever went bald...

latest

...Vince Gilligan needs to get in touch with Gabby and make another spin off!

Pop Tart

Established Member
Good to hear that it has been extend which I thought it be.

All 3 kits are top notch this season thoughy I oy have the pink one. Might be my favourite since adidas returned.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom