• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

Sulosky

I love the retro Adidas logo
Oh god.. memories

3f3a45aca528be94.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The home kit look nice. Unsure why adidas not using gold/yellow in our away kit it always suit us. The 3rd kit look great if they remove these pink lines same with away kit

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The third kit is repulsive (the one on the hanger in particular) but thankfully it will only be worn like 5 times next season. The home and away are decent though. I hope next season they stop messing around and brink back a yellow away and blue third. It's time.

Reactions: A_G

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Meh. The away one looks the most decent. I just can't get by the blue bits on the home kit. And the best thing about the third kit is Adidas have used the trefoil rather than the 3 stripes. The colour is rank.

Reactions: A_G

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
I purchased this on eBay.

IMG_20240329_141517_073.jpg
After wanting it for a Birthday Present, in 1991, I have finally bought myself it.
I showed my late Mum this shirt, in a Sports Shop in Gloucester. I asked for it, for my Birthday Present. Horrified by it, she said she was not going to Buy me that. We made a compromise, I had the Arsenal Home 1990 - 1992 shirt instead.
Mum's going to be horrified. Sorry.

fute

Really starting to like these ugly away uniforms.

They look better and better with each win for some reason. :lol:

Last year's was flawless, but winning ugly is even more beautiful. :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Really starting to like these ugly away uniforms.

They look better and better with each win for some reason. :lol:

Last year's was flawless, but winning ugly is even more beautiful. :lol:

You presenting your ideal Arsenal outfits...

1822add9-df7f-4c5f-af1e-4394ab7a4733_text.gif

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom