• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

sdotzdot

Established Member
I’ve not bought an arsenal kit for ages, and these guys have brought me so much entertainment past couple years they deserve my money.

Think I’m going to get both home and away, love both of them.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Looks good on the players. The authentic kit will always have a better silhouette. As usual though, it will be a struggle for the fatties to make it work so most of you and ESR should steer clear. 😂

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Looks better on than in the pictures.

As for the goalkeeper kit, it reminds me of this (for those in the UK)

adidas-must-think-raya-is-the-new-best-keeper-in-the-world-v0-039cxynxas0d1.jpeg

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Not a fan of the kits. They all are either literally reused from some other club in a previous season or look like generic football shirts you can get your sunday league team or from a market. Not for me.

sub_sub

I heard somewhere that we will be wearing new kit on last game, which we’ve done previously. If we were to win the title, it’s strange to think that all the photos / footage will forever show us wearing next season’s kit.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I heard somewhere that we will be wearing new kit on last game, which we’ve done previously. If we were to win the title, it’s strange to think that all the photos / footage will forever show us wearing next season’s kit.
Yeah but we're winning the title next year regardless so it won't matter.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Arsenal have moved on to targeting Benfica midfielder Joao Neves after Martin Zubamendi indicated a preference to remain in La Liga [Teamtalk]

Liverpool, Arsenal and Bayern Munich have all made an approach to PSV forward Johan Bakayoko [Hbvl]

Latest posts

Top Bottom