• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Kit Thread: Adidas Deal Rumoured

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

In fact, all the fan made kits beat Pumas every year, don't understand why they don't just hire one instead of the degenerate they have designing these.
Because, like all kit manufacturers, they have a template that they tweak slightly for each club. Much easier to mass produce 100,000,000 kits that are similar than 100,000,000 that are individual.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Because, like all kit manufacturers, they have a template that they tweak slightly for each club. Much easier to mass produce 100,000,000 kits that are similar than 100,000,000 that are individual.

Makes sensne, still **** tho.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I just hope it's not baggy like Watford's kits.
It's a testament to just how awful the kit is that the fit is like 5th on the list of things wrong with it. I mean the collar? If you're going to make a kit with a collar then make one with a collar. This looks like someone described a tuxedo shirt collar to a blind person and let them have at designing the kit. Just an absolute disgrace. It looks like an irregular remnant.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

All you lot saying these kits are good probably shop in jacamo

Ghastly

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
I'm not going to buy this until I'm happy with the summer transfer activity. I would urge everyone to also hold off until you are happy with the squad

21122398.jpg

BBF

That 2nd kit is probably the only kit I've liked from Puma so far. The rest are the usual dross.

Puma need binning so badly. I can't think of many Arsenal fans I know who want their merch as much as they did with Nike.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

The home kit is not as ghastly as it appeared now I'm seeing proper high res images. It's just the collar that ruins it for me. Dumb. Either make it all red or all white. It just looks disjointed like this. I may buy the away kit if it holds up to scrutiny once those high res pics come out.

BBF

That kit launch in Kings Cross was pathetic. Can Puma just stop and release a kit like everyone else.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989

Latest posts

Top Bottom