• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Links.

Soler

Established Member
For my IT assignment coming up, we've got to make a website. I decided on mine straight away - an Arsenal one. Gunner call it "That Arsenal Feeling".

Aussie

Established Member
Mad Jens said:
For my IT assignment coming up, we've got to make a website. I decided on mine straight away - an Arsenal one. Gunner call it "That Arsenal Feeling".

Good choice it better be good it can be for all us aussie gooners

Adam

Established Member
Out of all the forums and articles on any site - Arsenal Mania is top really. We are moving away from posting drab news that you will be fed on newsnow (although we will report the fairly big news)- to the highly original articles that you may have become accustomed to.

I like what Parry does at Arsenal-World, and Arseblogger is doing good for a bit of humour. Gooners on the web are doing an excellent job in comparison to other clubs.

Soler

Established Member
Aussie said:
Mad Jens said:

Good choice it better be good it can be for all us aussie gooners

Since it will never be an official-official site like this one is (I don't really have the time, patience, money to do it, nor do I want to steal any of Arsenal-Mania's audience :p), I don't know if it'd cater for Australian Gooners. It'd be more the typical "squad, results, news, history, blah blah" type of site.

It's not like I'll actually upload it and run it :p

IW8

Although I've been to the others, this is the one that is on my favourites bar and the only one I look at every day.

Keep up the good work!

dsurg

Well back in the day I used to search the web for any arsenal site possible.....i havent in almost a year....this is the best Gooner site there is on the internet....http://arsenal-mania.com the best there is

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom