• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal-Mania Euro 2004 Fantasy League

himanshu

ya sure u guys just crapping right!????my team is **** compared to urs!and how do u have 3 attackers!

sorry im kinda new to these fantasy games...... :eek:ops:

kanuuu

Established Member
Cassillas

Thuram Campbell Puyol Van Bronckhorst

Giannakopoulos Scholes Baraja Vicente

Henry Van Nistelrooy

Aussie

Established Member
himanshu said:
ya sure u guys just crapping right!????my team is s**t compared to urs!and how do u have 3 attackers!

sorry im kinda new to these fantasy games...... :eek:ops:

Just only select 3 midfielders or defenders and pick all of your strikers

Aussie

Established Member
Yeah it may get more publicity there.

So far have 8 people in our league.

Adam

Established Member
It's got to be only for forum members, otherwise the league would get too congested. It's fun having it smaller anyway, because of the competition, and the we all know each other.

I am going to whip serious ass.

Mad Jens - Do you realise that forwards get no points apart from goals assists? Look at how much the midfielders get for scoring and creating, and staying on with a clean sheet and it's far better to have four midfielders. I like this scoring system.

Subs are also very, very important. When a team gets knocked out and you have players in your dreamteam from that side - your subs replace them.

Aussie

Established Member
Adam forwards do get points for scoring but not as many as midfielders and midfielders. It wise to select a balanced line up though.

Is a good system of scoring though. I think we should get around 20 people in our league which is a good number.

Adam

Established Member
A good buy is Vieri. Who does he have playing behind him? Totti and Del Piero.

If he cannot get goals with those guys there, then he'll have to give up. At Inter - he does not have support like that.

Soler

Established Member
Adam said:
Mad Jens - Do you realise that forwards get no points apart from goals assists? Look at how much the midfielders get for scoring and creating, and staying on with a clean sheet and it's far better to have four midfielders. I like this scoring system.

I'm not trying to win :wink:

I just want to see how many insane striking partnerships I can come up with in the 5 Fantasy Euro 2004 competitions I'm in :D.

Soler

Established Member
Well, I did finish second (five points from winning) in the UEFA.com Fantasy CL comp. My front three was Shevchenko-Morientes-Henry for the bulk of the tournament. :D

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom