• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal-Mania Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

t8aG5wc.png

Not sure if there's a rule that we should keep our teams private but that's what I've gone for.

Will probably tinker a lot more.

Interested to know everyone elses.

Last edited:

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
S0xTRRS.png

This is what I have for now, could still change a fair bit between now and the end of August.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Changed up my entire team, I don't trust Costa's hammy and I want to keep enough money in the bank to get Aguero in there during the first international break.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
I'm currently losing. This isn't on guys. I have a midfield consisting of Özil, Fabregas and Wanyama. How am I doing so ****?

Not on. Not on at all.

dbig

Pretty ****. I suck at this. Ranked 40, and many of us are below the global average of 34 after the first round.

Guess this is what happens when Arsenal lose their first game.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Kompany saved me some face. Glad his grapefruit head is good for something.

africe

Mahrez is turning out to be a bit of a wonder-buy. Took him purely based on him looking class against us at home last season.

dbig

Mahrez is turning out to be a bit of a wonder-buy. Took him purely based on him looking class against us at home last season.
I think I'll start paying more attention to the names of the players in opposing teams this season.

neimad

Keeper sent off first two weeks. WTF?

Decided to Play the Wild Card. Would love to save it for just after the window shuts but my shower of ****e will be miles behind then.

musicmonkey

Established Member
I've joined! I forgot there'd be a league for the forum so i'm coming in two weeks late :/

Had a total mare and used my wildcard, Rooney, Hazard and Kane have provided **** all so i've binned them.

How have you guys posted your team pictures? Did you upload them to imgur or something then link them?

LordGooner

I actually laughed at my friend when he said he said he was going to take Riyad Mahrez for his team....I hate Riyad Mahrez....

dbig

2 players off in 2 weeks. Talk about sucking.

Sanchez and Ramsey better have hat-tricks tonight.

David Smith

Established Member
Aren't people using their forum names? I don't recognise anyone in the league. Its probably been hijacked by outsiders.

neimad

2 players off in 2 weeks. Talk about sucking.

Sanchez and Ramsey better have hat-tricks tonight.

Both my keepers were sent off in the first 2 weeks.I've had 5 sending offs already.It's been an absolute shambles.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten
Top Bottom