• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal mid-season break in Dubai

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
That goalie's rated pretty high isn't he?

Pardon the pun, but I've heard he's one to watch.
Yeah, very highly rated. Typical modern Arsenal keeper - good distributor, very good shot stopper......likes the odd gaffe from time to time. But he's very young and a big presence in the area. I'd say a full solid season for the U23s after Iliev leaves would be a better time to assess just how much potential he has. The club are very high on him though, fought real hard to get him to sign pro terms. They really didn't want him leaving, especially after losing Keto, Huddart and Virginia.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I'm actually going to miss this game. I'll be teaching the entire afternoon. Hopefully the dotcom isn't slow with the full highlights.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I've seen highlights of Okonkwo, lets hope he gets a few minutes, he looked very impressive. I'd rather see more younger guys get a go anyway, Saka, Amaechi, Medley, Sheaf etc. if they have all gone over.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Latest posts

Top Bottom