• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal owes it's unpriviledged supporters ... ... ... ...

Nyingmeh

For me the best footballers are those who do their thing. Those who dribble only when there is no alternative i.e only to create space to make an important pass, an assist or to strike on goal. Efficiency and accuracy and attacking intentions of passes determine a good player and that's why I cannot understand why Ronaldhinho is voted world's best and worse still why Et'oo is second world best in front of efficiency oriented players in the likes of Henry, torres, scheva just to name 3... I got an arguable list of 20 though.

I am an Arsenal fan, and tell you what, I cried 30 mins + when the Baby stars of hibury lost in the Champions league finals.
made that mistake... It's a young team, but lets forget about it and work harder to achieve goals, otherwise we will keep with the excuse of it's a young team. Talent wise, we are great, something needs to be done on the moral... It is not skill but morale that gave the same trophy to Liverpool 2 seasons ago. If we build up a moral like liverpool's, no spending power of chelsea can stop us.

I watched this game in a rather gelatinous setup in Fre etown, the war torn capital of sierra Leone and I was touched by the number of young boys I saw crying... Supporters who love arsenal from deep within their hearts. These lads cann ot afford a dollar per day and live below the poverty line and yet, save all they had to have a space in the jampacked cinema hall, walled with cement paper that housed more than 200 unknown to Arsenal supporters watching the likes of Henry and co on a 15 inch black and white television monitor. One particular 13 year old started to cry when Barcelone scored the second goal, he cried so loud that someone had to carry him out, I could notice a number 25 arsenal shirt of 5-6 seasons ago, torn in all directions and so old that you could hardly see the name KANU on it. This was his treasure, the pride of his heart, an unknown gunner, thousands of kilometers away from Europe and yet feeling the heartbeat of every player and praying hard for success. Something needs to be done to make these lads happy, even if it means only to help them watch arsenal games... we would have done something in helping hummanity.

I count on every member of this forum , and especially to those directly concerned with then day to day events at the club side that we need to show love and affection to these supporters. I don't know but I will try to post some pictures of how it happens out here week in and week out when Arsenal plays in the premiership. I see this large group of people who have seamingly lost hope in Life, but still find an ounce of pleasure in doing one thing... watching Arsenal. They try to be so informed about the series of events that happen within the arsenal frame. An instance remains the much awaited issue of Henry's decision, stay or leave... and to the greatest relief , Henry has stayed . I am here to make a solemn appeal, to the entire Arsenal club and it's supporters far and wide that we can do something to help the very poor people of sierra leone. We may not be NGO's, nor United nations, but we can offer them Arsenal vests, we can offer them pictures of live moments in Arsenal games, we can offer them personal messages signed by Arsenal stars, we can offer them giant TV to watch Arsenal games... We can offer as little as that, and reap something which we inturn cannot pay for... making some people in some part of the world happy.

If the moderators of this forum post this message, I will also appeal to them to create a special forum where we can help the Arsenalfans of Africa...

A website will soon be available where you will have the chance to see these people who have nothing to offer to Arsenal in terms of finance, but have their hearts beating each moment of their lifes for this club.

Nyingmeh

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
very good article nad the funny thing is that I yesterday offloaded a bunch of cloathes to a charity thing, among the things were my old dennis Bergkamp shirt, A blank 98 shirt from Arsenal, A Brazil one, A Zola (from Chelski don't hang me) a Van Basten, a Guardiola from Barca and one Brolin from Sweden. Hope those things will mean more then just clothes for the kids who get them

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom