• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal player ratings FIFA 16

Alexis Sanchez FIFA 16 rating

• Total voters

Gervais

Established Member
Best attacking midfielder to play for Dortmund in the 21st century, so it's not that surprising he's viewed very highly.
AbeOik6.jpg

BobP

Memri Fan
Rosicky is an awesome, awesome player, injuries ruined his career, has always contributed despite those problems except for a spell in 2010-2011 where I personally though he was off the pace. Still a useful player.

Have no idea how Gibbs has gone up, I also think Ox was marked up too high too quickly by FIFA meaning that in proceeding editions they couldn't really improve on his rating. Could have sworn he went from like the 60s to the late 70s ridiculously quickly and before he merited it. Should have gone 60s, early 70s and then pushed on to late 70s.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom