• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Pre-Season 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Marcelo and Bale on their last legs giving us a really hard time.. struggling more than against mendy and Hazard.

Ashybashy86

If this leads to Emery realising dropping deep and having 10 men defending is not the best way to protect a lead for this team there's a silver lining here..
It won’t and I think deep down we all know it. He doesn’t appear to have learnt from his mistakes thus far.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
If this leads to Emery realising dropping deep and having 10 men defending is not the best way to protect a lead for this team there's a silver lining here..
The dude literally learnt nothing over the course of last season. I don't see how 45 mins against Madrid in preseason is going to change that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Latest posts

Top Bottom