• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Pre-Season 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Nelson with a much less shy of a performance today. Speed, directness. Still not there, but at least he's improved.

Eddie is a baller though. Also think Saka has to get minutes this season and maybe a loan next one.

StefanB

Eddie is such a hard player to mark though. Shame he hasn't buried these chances, he'll be fuming and hating on himself after missing those.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Nelson with a much less shy of a performance today. Speed, directness. Still not there, but at least he's improved.

Eddie is a baller though. Also think Saka has to get minutes this season and maybe a loan next one.

Hmm I think Saka looks the most ready, maybe not a popular opinion but he has so much power and is generally energetic and smart with his crosses

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Should have won. And Özil or Mkhitaryan should have been replaced by Monreal at half-time, not Willock.

Yeah we can use any many subs as we like right? I'd have maybe brought on the youth in earlier too. Maybe it's because Real are now tired as sh*t but the two out and out wingers plus Xhaka passing is killing them on the counter

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Hmm I think Saka looks the most ready, maybe not a popular opinion but he has so much power and is generally energetic and smart with his crosses

Think Saka is playing with much less pressure because he knows he won't be starting many games.

Nelson on the other hand knows he's seen as the next big talent from the Academy and that there's a space for him to start at Arsenal since Mkhi and Iwobi are so flaky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom