• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Pre-Season 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
That midfield!

Olayinka and Burton - one's a good solid all-rounder, the other very technical passer. Both very inexperienced though and prone to big lapses in concentration. That'll be interesting.

I'm very excited by that front 4 however. John-Jules at #10 is interesting - he plays a lot there for the U18s due to his ability to play through balls and link play. Him behind Nketiah will be of great interest. Saka and Martinelli will be very good to see aswell. Very intrigued by this front 4.

Defo staying up for this.

StefanB

Anyone finding any streams? I know it's still 40 mins left, but can't find any streams on my usual places.

Obviously a very young team, but it makes you wonder where in the pecking order everyone currently stands. It is interesting that Chambers is playing. It is interesting that Willock and Nelson and ESR are not.

Obviously a very young team, but it makes you wonder where in the pecking order everyone currently stands. It is interesting that Chambers is playing. It is interesting that Willock and Nelson and ESR are not.

I think it means youngsters and newcomers starts the game. The players who will be used more next season will get playing time in second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Newcastle manager Eddie Howe is keen to reunite with Ramsdale if the club can make an acceptable offer [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom