• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Pre-Season 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Such a boring lineup man. This is gonna be most of our first team games this season aswell

full

Hope for big performances from Willock and AMN. I'd like to see how Auba does on the right aswell against Real. Looking forward to the 2nd half aswell.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Such a boring lineup man. This is gonna be most of our first team games this season aswell

full

Hope for big performances from Willock and AMN. I'd like to see how Auba does on the right aswell against Real. Looking forward to the 2nd half aswell.
At least it looks like Mustafi won’t start against Newcastle. Shame it looks like Chambers, Mkhitaryan and Kolasinac will.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
At least it looks like Mustafi won’t start against Newcastle. Shame it looks like Chambers and Kolasinac will.
Chambers is less error prone but doesn't say that much. That backline is a shambles - the least we can do is put more towards the attack. I'm glad it's a 4231 in honesty but I'd much rather have seen Nelson, Martinelli or Saka for Mhkitaryan. We really should be trying our best to sell him.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Two fullbacks, who can't defend with 4 at the back. Awesome.

At least Kola only has to play against Vazquez, so only Hazard will score 3 goals

Shahin Tadjalli

That lineup is absolutely stomach turning !!!!!!

Only upside's my man Joe getting a start in what looks like our Team vs Newcastle.

Again, absolute hideous.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
People want miracles or whatever when we field starting 11, always something to complain, before the game even kicks off.

curious about Chambers today, and Willock of course. Also, Micki, who I have a feeling is on a mission

Imagine actually having the idea starting bums like Mikitaryan and also Auba(who is not bum) on the wing against strong teams like Real. Sackable offense. Even if its friendly. Disgusting.

#EmeryOut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom