• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal reserves..last night

jeremiesgirl

Hello :)

Not sure if there is another topic on here about last nights reserves games, so apologies if its already been mentioned- but Aliadiere made his comeback last night in the reserves and scored on his return. Unfortunately they lost 5-1 but at least the one positive thing to come out of it was a great return by Ali. Hopefully it won't be too much longer until we see him back in the squad for the first team. It would be good if Wenger can play him in some competitive matches before the end of the season so we can see how he's progressing :D

sabret00the

Established Member
but can aliadiere really take the routhness of the premiership, i mean so far i'm scared to even see him play in high winds through fear he may get injured.

solthegunner

Jinn said:
What does he look like now? Has he built up his upper body?

He looks exactly the same as he did before. For the last month or so hes been watching the games from the row in front of me and a couple of seats across.

Hes a nice guy and always talks to the fans and always has a smile on his face. Hes got a lovely looking girlfriend and a rather nasty looking mate that comes to the games with him.

A

Anonymous

I have this bad feeling that he won't make it in arsenal.

brianfrance

Established Member
miracles said:

I have this bad feeling that you've got a major percentage of negative post...

Anyway, glad to see him back. Hope he'll play with the first team this season.

depesh_afc

i can't remember games when henry and ali played together....maybe perhaps the odd 10/20 minutes or so....

have they ever hit it off?

D

A

Anonymous

major percentage of negative post??? well i'm not one of those people who kiss ass all the times.

Chicago

I"m not surprised that they lost to Fulham considering the side that Fulham fielded that plus I hear a few of our defenders were out as was Seb Larsson as he went with us to Munich.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
brianfrance said:
miracles said:

I have this bad feeling that you've got a major percentage of negative post...

Anyway, glad to see him back. Hope he'll play with the first team this season.
in defence of miracles on this one, i dont think he'll make it here either... he is too slight and has "glass knees".. nice to see him back, but i think his time here is running extremely short...

Gooner83

Before he got injured, he was really impressing for us.

He even earned a couple of starts.

The kid has talent, i think hes just had bad luck.

Hes that type of player that will get tackled, he just needs to learn how to jump them :)

jeremiesgirl

He will give it his all when he returns. Its a shame he didnt get back to fitness earlier as with Reyes & Bergie both having 3 match bans, it would have been a good time to give him a few games. Lets just hope he can keep away from injury and show us what he can really do, lets be postive for him :)

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
I hope he does make it. He's been plucking away, year after year, injury after injury. He definately deserves a chance, and maybe Wenger will consider sending him out on loan next year to really get some first team experience.

I don't think he should or will go out on loan, but I hope he does make the grade in the seniors.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have always been the club of the people, the streets. Arsenal was one of the first clubs to really have black players, so it did represent the mass of the UK and how London is. I hope people at the club know that and who are they playing for.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom