• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

General Reserves Talk

• Thread starter M+D
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,775
  • Views 1,157,861

Aevi

Hale End FC
Actually reminds me Diaby and Adelaide also treads a fine line between a champion and running down blind alleys , physically imposing as well but he's also a talented passer . I notice though no one else talks about him around here :lol:
Being in the 2nd division of the Netherlands, he's hard to follow and quite easy to forget about.

9jagooner

2 - 2 now. Torres scored for Athletico
Nwakali is playing real deep. Himself and his brother (No 11 and 12) are now serious contenders for world cup team places

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Isn’t he out of contract this summer?
Not as far as I know - and I doubt that Arsenal want to let such an asset go anyway.

I'm intrigued to see which youngsters get the rub when Emery takes over. Both the U23s and U18s have come off the back of very promising campaigns so Per has a number of people to recommend bringing up into the first team next season. Wenger had guys that he liked (Willock and AMN for example) but Emery might be keen on other guys. AMN is a lock for first team by this point to be fair but Willock might find himself further away than he would have been had Wenger remained in charge. It will certainly be an intriguing time. I think Nelson, Smith-Rowe, Amaechi and possibly Nketiah could stake claims for EL time next season. Also DaSilva, who would add a certain amount of power to midfield.

Nwakali's performance also might be a potential gamechanger as the club may look to apply for his permit this season to bring him into the fold.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
IT will be interesting which players interest Emery to promote to the 1st team. Glad everyone gets a clean slate. None of the starters from last year are guaranteed playing time either.

These youngsters need to cut their holiday short and return to the training ground. Developing that relationship with Emeri will be key.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom