• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal screamer

I know this has been talked about before, couldn't find the original post, but BBC's MOTD has tracked down the mystery screamer in the north bank. It's a lady called Elaine James. An interesting segment about her on MOTD.

A

Anonymous

I thought this was interesting so I'll move it to Arsenal Talk.

Rahul

KLgooner said:
Is that the lady who screams everytime when any team almost scores?

I think shes the one who screams everytime arsenal score.
im not sure though

Lukazan

Established Member
She basically screams any time the ball goes anywhere near the goal up that end.

She looks crazy.

KLgooner

If I was lehman I'd get pretty annoyed eh... But that's just me :)
I'd get nervous when women screams like that.... hurm... maybe that's why I don't get a lot of action... dammit... heheh..

IBL

Established Member
She was doing the half-time scores at Higbury last week when we were playing WBA. You can clearly hear this woman everytime the opposition team scores or are about to score.

I was really expecting her to be a blonde bird from Essex called Tracey or Sharon, so I was quite suprised to see a fanatic middleaged brown-haired woman :p

Aussie

Established Member
From what I hear half the people in the North Bank would love to kill her. Correction 99% of people in the North Bank want to strangle her.

johnk9uk

Ice Berg legend said:
She was doing the half-time scores at Higbury last week when we were playing WBA. You can clearly hear this woman everytime the opposition team scores or are about to score.

I was really expecting her to be a blonde bird from Essex called Tracey or Sharon, so I was quite suprised to see a fanatic middleaged brown-haired woman :p

I thought that was her! She was not what I was expecting either! They normally put something in the programme about the half time scoreboard but it didn't mention her, or anyone.

>YounGunner<

Established Member
Ice Berg legend said:

No i was at that game and it was not her. The screaming Woman is Black but that Woman that put the scores up is white.

johnk9uk

>YounGunner< said:
Ice Berg legend said:

No i was at that game and it was not her. The screaming Woman is Black but that Woman that put the scores up is white.

Is she the "COME ON YOU RIP ROARING REDS" woman instead then?

Wheelori

When we had that corner today and that bloke shouted ''HERE IT COMES'' cracked me up.

Community shield too, during the one minute silence, that fat bloke and his ''**** off Chelsea''

People like that are ace.

Off-topic, but whatever.

Screamer's ace.

kashif_wattoo

I simply adore the Highbury/North Bank Screamer. It would be great if she is made Arsenal Mascot next year at the Ashburton grove, donning a Grey Squirrel outfitt...it would be really awesome.... :D :D :D

another crazy thought would be to give her seat again really near to a ground-mike with really powerful micro-phone at the Grove next year....maybe then all the gooners all over the world want to stuff her!!!!
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

cheers...

Clarkey

Am I among the only ones who saw her revealed on Sky a few years back, the Beeb seem to be two/three years too late.

Arsenal Quotes

A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom