• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Shirts

Marky249

I have about evey single arsenal shirt from 90/91 to the present day and im not sure wot do with them now, any suggestions???

Archie The Leper

Mine hang in order in the garage, she won't let me have a special room for memorabillia (?), but we're moving to a bigger house so I'm gonna have to put my foot down

jc8gooner

Keep them. Memories are priceless. I am currently trying to collect all the kits from when I started supporting Arsenal (1994/1995 to the present day).

thegame24

Established Member
ive only got the two double year shirts.

NO im not a glory hunter, i bought each shirt the year they came out so for each shirt i had one unsuccesful year and one double year :D

just use them as decoration or frame them and show em to your kids. ;D

Marky249

lol thanx 4 the ideas will never sell too many good memories, it just occurd to me how may i had the other day! my pride and joy is my red shirt with adams 6 on the back signed to me and my dad when i met him at the england training camp in burnaham beeches hotel close to slough, it s framed and has a pic of me shaking his hand would love to have that pic as my avatar actually, over all i have round 40 includin goalkeeper kits aswell, my dads got the green shirt with blue sleeves wich is rather rare 83/84 made by umbro.

Thierrymarron

I agree with most mate, keep them and frame them, it would make a wicked alternative to wall paper, and getting them signed would make you the man.
Don't sell you will regret it.
If you really want to ebay or sell them to the gezzer in the top lock of camden market with the retro footie kit stall.

A

Anonymous

This Season home shirt i have signed by Pires,Vieira,Bergkamp,Gilberto,Toure and Cygan :-D

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom