• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal squad background

Pepe LeFrits

Established Member
fingers crossed come Everton, the squad will be as below...

1152x864 -

arsenalbg.jpg

if not, i'll be disappointed AND will have to extra editing to do :)

A.Hussain

not to sound rude, but would you mind editing the names for edu and gilberto. could you make it maldondo EDU and gilberto SILVA.

the moment i saw your 'creation' i used it for my wallpaper. its supa!
thanks.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
why edit their names? thats what they are known as... (remember, Brazilians only go by one name).. in fact, if i were to change anything on it (which i wouldnt), i would only take off Bisan from Lauren's name... but top notch backgroud there kaids

Alexone234

nice work, I think this should be added to the official site somewhere. With the creators permission mind.

A.Hussain

USArsenal said:
why edit their names? thats what they are known as... (remember, Brazilians only go by one name).. in fact, if i were to change anything on it (which i wouldnt), i would only take off Bisan from Lauren's name... but top notch backgroud there kaids

its to maintain a consistent format. everyone has a small caps first name and a caps lock last name. i just thought that if all the players have that, then the wall paper would look very stylish and professional.

dont get me wrong, the present one is still stellar. in fact like i said, ive already done a scouser on the wallpaper and stolen it for meself. :D 8)

shaz

aww... oh well, good **** anyway.

but kaids dude, can you make me a personal one with stack and bentley in it anyway? or is that asking for too much? :eek:ops: ;D

lewdikris

Established Member
Sorry to nitpick - but Lupoli's not part of the first team squad! He's only a nipper and is only on a scholarship. Otherwise you'd have to include the whole Under 19s set-up!

Andrew

So if Jeffers were to leave, you would be dissapointed? :lol:

Nice wallpaper though. I agree that Lupoli shouldn't be there though. And Trabelsi seems unlikely now.

tbbosa

That's my wall paper U guys are playing with!! :D ...great work buddy...I was looking for something like this!!

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Newcastle manager Eddie Howe is keen to reunite with Ramsdale if the club can make an acceptable offer [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom