• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

arsenal suck

Status
Not open for further replies.

beanz

thegame24, nice to see you're in the land of the living so soon after your well deserved celebraions :mrgreen:

himanshu

what a useless thread..some stupid liverpool fan started and now were talking about avtars! :lol: :eek:ops:

lock this thread...

"locked"(i wish i could say that)sighh :wink:

th14fan

Don't even give the scouser the satisfaction of replying to his idiotic thread. We have better class than that eh fellow gooners.

Gunner4life09

Liverpool suck so much that theres more of a difference between them and us in points that Liverpool to the bottom of the table.

Spike

Established Member
liverpoolfan said:
ill be chillin in ur forum fo a while.. :shock:

Hmm, if you're a Liverpool fan, why hang around in an Arsenal Forum? Makes you think doesn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom