Arsenal Trialed valencia's Vicente

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by lex, Dec 21, 2003.

1. lex

lex New Member

this is not a joke. if anyone was watching sky sports 1 , valencia vs sevellia. today.
    they had an interview with vicente and he siad he had a trial at arsenal in 1999 but something didnt go right and was disappointed that he didnt join arsenal.
    and when they ask him who is favourite player in the world is he said henry then owen , then harry kewell. obviously a big fan of the premiership. to top it up he said he will like to play in the premiership that his favourite league.

on and yea he said he follows arsenal progress.
    he is a fantastic play who is only still 22, first choice at valenci and for spain.
    bad loss to arsenal

2. thegame24

thegame24 New Member

yea i saw it. he seems to support arsenal and he wants to play in the prem too, so w could get him. great player.

3. Mark

Mark New Member Elite

he'd probably be quite expensive though. what position does he play?

4. jc8gooner

jc8gooner New Member Elite

Isn't he a left winger? If that is right, we have enough in that position.

5. lex

lex New Member

he plays left mid and center mid

6. Adam

Adam New Member Elite

He has been playing well for Valencia this season. I haven't been particularly impressed with him generally - physically he is not up to the Premiership.

7. jc8gooner

jc8gooner New Member Elite

I turned on Valencia v Sevilla tonight to watch Reyes, but was v.annoyed to find that he wasn't playing. Injury I think. Gerry Armstrong kept saying how they were missing him though cos according to Gerry, he is a magical player.

8. lex

lex New Member

yup , they commentry keep link reyes to arsenal

9. siddharth

siddharth New Member

Vicente is top quality but he's more suited to La Liga than EPL.I would describe him as pires with tremendous pace, great crossing ability and dribbling skills.He will fit into arsenal's play but wouldn't cope with the physical rigours of premiership.

10. bobbypires

bobbypires New Member Elite

Great player.

11. Double_H

Double_H New Member

He is a Great Great Great Player i love that Guy ...he is The Best PLayer so Far this season in IN valencia ..bUT Bobby is much better than him

12. bobbypires

bobbypires New Member Elite

Of course.

13. lex

lex New Member

bobby aint much better that him , but better that him.
    if there was a deal to swoop vicente with pires i will do it without thinking about it

14. GoonerGurjit

GoonerGurjit New Member Elite

Vicente wouldn't be able to handle the physical side of the Premiership. He hasn't overally impressed me but Wenger's been an admirer of his for years. Jose Reyes is much better imho.

15. Adam

Adam New Member Elite

Yes Reyes. And Joaquin.

16. hesham

hesham New Member

we'd be lucky to get him.. hes awsome.

17. GoonerGurjit

GoonerGurjit New Member Elite

Yeh Joaquin is powerfully built compared to Vicente and would be better suited to the EPL.

18. Double_H

Double_H New Member

Pires >Veciente > Reyes

Jouaqen is Fantastic His Dripling is Better than Ronaldo(Man u ) and Quarizma ...and over those he doesnt play alone he Play As a Team