• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal Trialed valencia's Vicente

lex

this is not a joke. if anyone was watching sky sports 1 , valencia vs sevellia. today.
they had an interview with vicente and he siad he had a trial at arsenal in 1999 but something didnt go right and was disappointed that he didnt join arsenal.
and when they ask him who is favourite player in the world is he said henry then owen , then harry kewell. obviously a big fan of the premiership. to top it up he said he will like to play in the premiership that his favourite league.

on and yea he said he follows arsenal progress.
he is a fantastic play who is only still 22, first choice at valenci and for spain.
bad loss to arsenal

thegame24

Established Member
yea i saw it. he seems to support arsenal and he wants to play in the prem too, so w could get him. great player.

Adam

Established Member
He has been playing well for Valencia this season. I haven't been particularly impressed with him generally - physically he is not up to the Premiership.

jc8gooner

I turned on Valencia v Sevilla tonight to watch Reyes, but was v.annoyed to find that he wasn't playing. Injury I think. Gerry Armstrong kept saying how they were missing him though cos according to Gerry, he is a magical player.

siddharth

Vicente is top quality but he's more suited to La Liga than EPL.I would describe him as pires with tremendous pace, great crossing ability and dribbling skills.He will fit into arsenal's play but wouldn't cope with the physical rigours of premiership.

Double_H

Established Member
He is a Great Great Great Player i love that Guy ...he is The Best PLayer so Far this season in IN valencia ..bUT Bobby is much better than him

lex

bobby aint much better that him , but better that him.
if there was a deal to swoop vicente with pires i will do it without thinking about it

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Vicente wouldn't be able to handle the physical side of the Premiership. He hasn't overally impressed me but Wenger's been an admirer of his for years. Jose Reyes is much better imho.

Double_H

Established Member
Pires >Veciente > Reyes

Jouaqen is Fantastic His Dripling is Better than Ronaldo(Man u ) and Quarizma ...and over those he doesnt play alone he Play As a Team

Latest posts+

Top Bottom