• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal's five most important/crucial players

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
Not one to be limited by titles, these are not 5 or in order.

Lehman, Cambell, Toure, Cole, Vieira, Gilberto, Pires, Henry.

Those 8 players are the only 'guaranteed' starters when everyones fit.

The thing is, though, over the last couple of years it's been more about the unit as a whole, than the 11 on the pitch at any one time. Players like Lauren, Parlour, Keown, Edu, Cygan, Bergkamp, Wiltord, Ljungberg and more are just as important as the 'guaranteed' starters.

When Wengers Arsenal take to the field there is so much more than just the 11 bodies, the whole squad is out there playing for each other, and thats why we compete year in, year out. It's always been out way, and despite the modern 'cult of the player' I hope it stays that way.

tony

1.Titi - best player in the world
2.Bob- his creativity is crucial
3.Freddy- on right wing we have no cover
4.Sol- even Toure can't replace him right now
5.Pat- a year ago i could have put him to the top of list, but we managed to cope without him, cos IMO Edu, Silva& Ray have rised their level considerably.

Still my choice does not mean, that i consider Bob & Fred better players than Patric or Kolo. Just their absence could damage our game more, cos on attacking midfield we have much less cover.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom