• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène vs Fans

Angelo

Arsenal made the second largest profit of the 20 clubs, netting £17 million after spending £48.8m but bringing in £65.7m.

Why is this not surprising to me.
It is because Wenger and the board of Arsenal have being doing this for years. They know the drill by now. The only thing they dont know how to do is satisfying there fans by wining premier league cups. Then you get some fans that dont want to face reality. They think when Arsène Wenger buy some lower league players that they spend some cash. I beg to differ though. I've been long enough with this club to see how the board operates. Profits 1st, Fans 2nd and cups 3rd. Th same old story over and over and over again. To be honest I cant wait till Wenger,Ivan Gazidis and that American F@#%^&*....of...sorry for my words

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Arsenal made the second largest profit of the 20 clubs, netting £17 million after spending £48.8m but bringing in £65.7m.

Why is this not surprising to me.
It is because Wenger and the board of Arsenal have being doing this for years. They know the drill by now. The only thing they dont know how to do is satisfying there fans by wining premier league cups. Then you get some fans that dont want to face reality. They think when Arséne Wenger buy some lower league players that they spend some cash. I beg to differ though. I've been long enough with this club to see how the board operates. Profits 1st, Fans 2nd and cups 3rd. Th same old story over and over and over again. To be honest I cant wait till Wenger,Ivan Gazidis and that American F@#%^&*....of...sorry for my words
Got a long wait ahead.....

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom