• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène wengers best players

godfather

Thierry Henry
Patrick Vieira
Robert Pires
Marc Overmars
Nicolas Anelka
Manu Petit
George Weah
Ashley Cole
Kolo Toure
Fredrik Ljungberg
Liliam Thuram

What about Bergkamp?

Sonic Youth

What about Bergkamp?

bought by bruce rioch and already a superstar when he signed.

wengers top 5:

1. kolo touré - extremely cheap, extremely unknown, extremely world class
2. patrick vieira - he already played for a big team and was regarded as a talent, but no one knew he would become as good as he's now
3. thierry henry - same as for pv4
4. THE left back in the world. wenger gave him his chance against bayern munich a few years ago and now he's one of the best defenders in the world and probably our future captain
5. clichy - just a youngster we all thought, but he's one of the best left backs in the world

Lord Dula

Established Member
Even though Vieira was only in the reserves at Milan he was only 20 at the time and I bet he would have become world class no matter which club he was at.

Arnie

First of all Tony Adams. Yes he wasn't bought but Arsène added valuable years to his career without doubt.

Now to the players he acctually bought:

He made petit look good!!

Henry, vieira, campbell, anelka and overmars were his best buys.

godfather

Dula said:
Even though Vieira was only in the reserves at Milan he was only 20 at the time and I bet he would have become world class no matter which club he was at.

yes, i knew him when he was at milan, when we signed him i was so excited just like when we signed berggy

juz7_pi12es

1.Robert Pires
2.Thierry Henry
3.Patrick Vieira
4.Ashley Cole
5.Kolo Toure
6.Fredrik Ljungberg

..can i add 10 more?

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom