• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu(ardo Hagn)'s Transfer Targets: January 2021

Will We Sign The Attacking Midfielder We Need?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
So a 31 man squad was unmanageable but there’s reports of us wanting a GK, Arteta mentions a left footed full back and we’re in talks to sign an AM. Back up to 31 players..... :lol:

The report has him contradicting himself in the one breath sentence. That's almost Matt Hancock worthy.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Also, there might be a small chance of getting Sane in the summer.
Not sure whether we really should, but one might have an eye on it.

Things in the football world can change fast and he could turn it around, but it's not a fairy tale as of yet.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Also, there might be a small chance of getting Sane in the summer.
Not sure whether we really should, but one might have an eye on it.

Things in the football world can change fast and he could turn it around, but it's not a fairy tale as of yet.
There's a small chance I might bang Ana de Armas

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
There's a small chance I might bang Ana de Armas

He got coached by Arteta and he was basically his mentor. He would not cost much more than those 40m he left City for.
Would've been off the limelight a bit.

Easier to do that one than Grealish or similar.
Things need to stay as bad as they are now with him which is a big if, granted.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I honestly think ESR is as big a talent as Szslobadasjoi and he'd have the same issues as Xhaka playing in the PL so we made the better choice.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Saw a random Twitter account saying we are interested in Bertrand who is out of contract in 5 months.

If true, Mikel surely loves Southampton full backs :lol:

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Saw a random Twitter account saying we are interested in Bertrand who is out of contract in 5 months.

If true, Mikel surely loves Southampton full backs :lol:
Wouldn't be against that but prefer Van Aanholt if we're talking free agent LBs. Bertrand is/was a solid player. Juan Bernat is apparently extending with PSG so we don't have a lot of options.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
No non-HG spots left now, so some players will have to go if we bring in two non-HG players.

Correct me if I'm wrong but *I think* Ødegaard counts towards the U21 group, therefore doesn't have to be registered with the main squad, so we have one spot available.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Correct me if I'm wrong but *I think* Ødegaard counts towards the U21 group, therefore doesn't have to be registered with the main squad, so we have one spot available.

He’s too old by about 14 days. I think the cut off for this season was being born after January 1st 1999.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom