• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Mings plays with a bit of passion, doesn’t like conceding, hates losing, got bit of an attitude. Not top class but you’ll feel like you have some character in the team finally.
Him and a higher quality CB signing would be great business. If we actually managed to get rid of like 3 centre backs I would like Mings + Gabriel/Ake/Upa.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Mings would be expensive though, 40-50M.
Nahhh surely not that much. He's not actually that special + Villa are going down. I would have thought he'd be more like £30m max.

Him + Gabriel would be around 60-70m. I think them with Saliba would sort out our physicality issue in defence. Only issue is both Gabriel and Mings are both left sided, and left footed players usually arent comfortable on the right side of defence.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Nahhh surely not that much. He's not actually that special + Villa are going down. I would have thought he'd be more like £30m max.

Him + Gabriel would be around 60-70m. I think them with Saliba would sort out our physicality issue in defence. Only issue is both Gabriel and Mings are both left sided, and left footed players usually arent comfortable on the right side of defence.
Villa paid 20M for him, rising to 26M.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Neto is a good keeper. It’s got to the point where people are moaning about any player linked to Kia. This is the sort of player we should be getting from him, not bums like Luiz.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Villa paid 20M for him, rising to 26M.
They're not exactly in a strong bargaining position if they go down though. I dont think Mings will want to stay in the Championship, he's proven he's too good for that.

Unfortunately I see a team like Palace, Southampton, Sheffield or Wolves giving him more assurances and stability.

Tom349

Come to think of it get the West Ham kid (Ngakia) while we are at and that way we haven't spent a cent outside of wages on potentially solving our right back problems. Young promising kid who could be no.1, Bellerin who could potentially return to his best and a solid premier league proven right back in Cedric.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom