• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He sounds better than that tbf.

Looks incredibly hard-working and great defensively, more dominant physically, and with a much better mentality.

So long as he can average 13 goals and 1 backheel assist a season, most on this forum will decide he’s better than Aguero / Kane in no time.
Arsenal wanting this type of striker in 2020

Brett

Does not matter as long as we pull an 2006/7 AC Milan.
Get in.....:lol:
Media is just trolling us.
But Silva as backup instead of Sokratis will be an upgrade.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Does not matter as long as we pull an 2006/7 AC Milan.
Get in.....:lol:
Media is just trolling us.
But Silva as backup instead of Sokratis will be an upgrade.
Another backup on a gargantuan wage that we'll struggle to shift

Last edited:

Aevi

Hale End FC
Three of my Dutch friends already forwarded some articles of Weghorst being linked to Arsenal to me. One of them is a Man Utd fan.

Make of that what you will. I hope he stays in the Bundesliga.
Are they articles from the Netherlands or just the same BILD one?

Aevi

Hale End FC
Weghorst definitely isn't the profile I expected, both in age and playstyle. Looks pretty mobile for a player of his size though.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Silva can **** off, the exact signing we don’t need. A player bought in for the money on the back of being a name.

Weghorst doesn’t sound too bad if you remember his replacing Lacazette not Auba.

Goonger

Yeah, Weghorst looks like an ok Plan B type striker, as long as you have a man I striker of good quality. He'd certainly bring more to the team than Laca currently is.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Silva can **** off, the exact signing we don’t need. A player bought in for the money on the back of being a name.

Weghorst doesn’t sound too bad if you remember his replacing Lacazette not Auba.

Yeah if we keep Auba I'd take a 6'5 heading merchant but selling Auba and bringing in Rex Banner doesn't sound ideal.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I thought Weghorst was just a lump but I've read he often covers more distance than his teammates which is quite impressive for such a big lad. If he was the target man with Auba and Pepe either side it could end up working hit if it was a case of us losing Auba then we'd obviously need a lot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love Tomáš Rosický

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom