• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Some fans turning their noses up at Coutinho and Willian! Have you guys seen how dead our attack has been this season? Both walk into our team and improve us.

Both are far better and better value than than Grealish at 60 plus million.

Isn't that Francis Cagigao?

Yeah so I heard. But it does feel a lot more like Edu and Raul picking the players after some phone conversation with agents than some throughout scouting is going on...

And if that is not true I'm not convinced that our scouting network is very strong or that we are using it to its full potential. We have been missing out on insane amount of talents from France, even after all the connection that was built there during Wenger tenure. We are slower on the trigger with the talents Dortmund and Leicester are picking up... There doesn't seem to be a lot of links with all the talents we could pick up in the Championship.

Maybe its a room for improvement there.

Reactions: A_G

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Said it before, will say it again - would take Giroud on a free this summer as a short term solution if Auba goes.

WiscoGooner8

I would take Coutinho for sure, unless he’s on Özil like wages for 4 years. He has around 15 goal contributions for Bayern in the league alone.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

It’s about reputation as well, go and win trophies at Chelsea and then top up your retirement plan with a couple of years at Arsenal when you’re finished.

Then again, when you see how Arsenal fans get giddy over one win it’s not a surprise we accept this.

Bloodbather

Established Member

We need an athletic defensive midfielder, a creative central midfielder and a left-sided center back. That's the bare minimum. Could extend it to include a well-rounded ball playing central midfielder, and a left-winger or a striker if Auba leaves. Could also replace Bellerin.

I don't think a huge spending spree is required to have an excellent summer transfer window. There are affordable, obtainable promising talents out there. In addition to ones abroad, PL relegation zone is a potential goldmine for talents.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Issue could be moving players on, I see a lot of our players happy to stay here - Laca, Mustafi, Mikhi, Kolasinac etc.
We need to be ruthless and sell as many as we can. In reality i can only see 5 players max coming in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results
Top Bottom