• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodbather

Established Member

The type of players we get linked with makes me pessimistic about the summer. All established players who won't move the needle. Hopefully there's no truth to them. We need more Tierney, Saliba, Martinelli type signings, not more David Luiz type signings.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
£45m for 9 league goals in March

No thanks. Nketiah or Martinelli could do that up front
Its been a very poor season for Napoli, he has bagged 9 in 16 which isnt bad at all given he hasnt been consistently starting. 3 in 4 in the Champions League.

It would be better to look at his previous season in my opinion. He scored 17 in the league. Must have been up there with the highest scorers in SerieA.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
What about Lyon's Dembele? Would he elevate himself in the PL?

I'm sure Aulas would be a nightmare to deal with though. Especially with the financial situation we are in.

Chancellor

Hope we are looking at Tapsoba

Jan 30, 2020:
We could get Tapsoba for 20 million (euros).

20 years old, can play from the back, good antecipation, very strong on the duels, very fast, can read the game very well.. already better that Holding, Chambers, Sokratis...

Benfica, Leverkusen, Leicester and Wolverhampton are trying to buy him this window.

Edit: Dortmund made contacts to buy him in the last hours.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wouldn’t touch any player from France unless they are young

raw

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Just get any players that aren't infected with the bog roll reducer and we should be onto something. An Auba replacement would probably use up all our bog roll reserves at the club ffs, which begs the question: What players would you wipe your arse with?

Underhill

Willian, Coutinho, Milik and Kurzawa? **** me, that would be one incredibly depressing window, think I'd take Coronavirus over that ****.
And very costly. The fee + salaries combined for those 4 would set us back 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom