• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

B77

Anis plays for my local team, so i would be able to describe him decently. His career has sky rocketed, after a quite turbulent time as a youth player with a lot of clubs. Brøndby signed him up from AB only a little over a year ago on a prove-it or not deal, and originally placed hin with the under-19’s. He tore it up, and was immediatly given a full contract and then promoted to the senior squad. He has only played a handful of games, but its clear what he brings - A technically gifted player, with fluent passing and a eye for being “one step ahead”, he is also psychially gifted and stands at about 1.88. He is not by any means quick, any the lack of speed could be a concern, although he makes up for it, with the combination of his strenghts! Exciting prospect, but obviously at a development stage. Mohammed Kudus from FCN is a talent that is even more exciting. He is sensationel

Anis plays for my local team, so i would be able to describe him decently. His career has sky rocketed, after a quite turbulent time as a youth player with a lot of clubs. Brøndby signed him up from AB only a little over a year ago on a prove-it or not deal, and originally placed hin with the under-19’s. He tore it up, and was immediatly given a full contract and then promoted to the senior squad. He has only played a handful of games, but its clear what he brings - A technically gifted player, with fluent passing and a eye for being “one step ahead”, he is also psychially gifted and stands at about 1.88. He is not by any means quick, any the lack of speed could be a concern, although he makes up for it, with the combination of his strenghts! Exciting prospect, but obviously at a development stage. Mohammed Kudus from FCN is a talent that is even more exciting. He is sensationel

Sounds like good Geudnouzi replacement!

Arteta taking no hostages! :drool::drool:

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Hearing on seriously good authority that we are investigating the possibility of bringing Rudiger into the fold this summer. He fits our profile and Arteta is an admirer, however this is entwined with Chelseas interest in Aubameyang...could me one to watch this summer, a swap deal. My sauce has not been wrong so far.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Hearing on seriously good authority that we are investigating the possibility of bringing Rudiger into the fold this summer. He fits our profile and Arteta is an admirer, however this is entwined with Chelseas interest in Aubameyang...could me one to watch this summer, a swap deal. My sauce has not been wrong so far.

Ruduger is quality. No chance Chelsea lose their best defender. If they wanted Auba, they'd just spend Roman's billions. Ridiculous rumour.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Ruduger is quality. No chance Chelsea lose their best defender. If they wanted Auba, they'd just spend Roman's billions. Ridiculous rumour.

Yeah i thought it sounded dodgy as well. Think this might be my london mate perhaps trolling me out of boredom, and i guess im bored as well. So i wont post stuff like that nomo

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Is this already posted?

Arsenal after two Toure brothers again. Only.... Seems we're not, because the article says that we actually aren't in for them because they are too expensive. :confused:

B77

Not a bad comparison mate! I think the most pivotal thing for Anis Ben Slimane, is to focus on intergrating him to the right position. Lot of talk of how he can play both 6, 8 and the 10 position - I see his best position as a playmaking number 8.

Is this already posted?

Arsenal after two Toure brothers again. Only.... Seems we're not, because the article says that we actually aren't in for them because they are too expensive. :confused:

Hamed is 5 foot 6". Nough said

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
@GDeep™

Think that's enough for us to finish top 10?
Nah, I meant for loading up our young midfielders. This guy, Willock, Longstaff, Douzi and ESR would mean we have 5 talented young midfielders with all the profiles covered. Add a few of seniors to replace Xhaka, Ceballos and hopefully, Özil, we'd have a pretty strong roster of midfielders.

truth_hurts

See we're building a Btec Man City and eyeing up a broke mans David or Bernardo Silva. Zzzzzzz.

MikeVinna

Established Member
We’re stacked at CB. Need to get rid of a couple.

Luiz, Sokratis, Mustafi, Mari, Holding, Saliba. And Chambers to come back at some point, allthough we cant count on him coming back strong. It’s taking Holding quite some time as well.

Ideally we should sell Sokratis and Mustafi. Mustafi’s recent form might get him some interest from a decent club. And maybe someone’s looking for a hard-man like Sokratis.

- New signing -
Luiz
Mari
Saliba
Holding

truth_hurts

Desperate for some drive and Power in our midfield. It feels as though Willock and ESR are our only two with it and Willock is hardly a powerhouse!

A Rodri type (I'm taking it on the playmakers comment) like Roca, A high-intensity ball winner like Torreria and an attacking midfielder who can drive forward with the ball would be bliss. How did we let Ox drift away from us man?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom