• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanth

Yeah, that "or" right there is a shame. Think that's AMN and Mo Nenninho staying, if correct.

Great for the former, shame for the latter.

Why? He won't be sold for anything remotely substantial, is not on high wages, and is a useful depth option to have.

Iceman10

Established Member
Yeah, that "or" right there is a shame. Think that's AMN and Mo Nenninho staying, if correct.

The situation with AMN could have been similar to Emi, but maybe he’s ok to stay now with his versatility allowing for plenty of match time. Think we’ve mislead ourselves on financials somewhat. We don’t have to do much to bring in Aouar (spread payments), just being patient, and Kola should be the full back to leave really.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Why? He won't be sold for anything remotely substantial, is not on high wages, and is a useful depth option to have.

His wages are high enough that we can't offload him. Just a very "nothing" footballer.

Would rather be giving Willock minutes, seeing as if we bring one of Partey/Aouar he's down to 5th choice.

El Duderino

The situation with AMN could have been similar to Emi, but maybe he’s ok to stay now with his versatility allowing for plenty of match time. Think we’ve mislead ourselves on financials somewhat. We don’t have to do much to bring in Aouar (spread payments), just being patient, and Kola should be the full back to leave really.

If you take Long Schlong Vinay at his word, we have enough money to bring in players. Think that that, as other have pointed out, is a mixture of trimming the wage bill and squad places to allow new comers.

Sales would help if we're meant to get both Partey and Auoar, speacially the former as Atleti seem adamant we pay the RC in full.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
If you take Long Schlong Vinay at his word, we have enough money to bring in players. Think that that, as other have pointed out, is a mixture of trimming the wage bill and squad places to allow new comers.

Sales would help if we're meant to get both Partey and Auoar, speacially the former as Atleti seem adamant we pay the RC in full.

Make this man a mod.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Where does Vinai say this?

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
You only have to look at Everton to see how new midfielders can change your team. They've signed a deeper Dm, a box to box mid and a creative mid and look a completely different side.

Imagine we add like that with better players and what we already have...

El Duderino

I can't see it on the interview transcript, could be some poor paraphrasing.

Yeah, tbh I didn't go for the source article as I usually do. But it's a bit in line with the other round of interviews they did that day.

As usual, we have more money than people think, but less than we ultimately need. Wages with Özil, Kola, Neny and to an extent Laca + players not yet leaving are the main impediments in the short term.

That's a solid amount of money that would be raised/saved if they moved.

Incredible that this team has completely changed almost twice in the last 4-5 years and we still have a bloated squad.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Vinai is going to say that anyway so that we don't look weak trying to sell players

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Where would you fit both of those players if we play 3 atb?

We have Xhaka & Ceballos already.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Makes more sense to not need to sell more useful players and promise AMN (HG) more game time, than buy two expensive players who can't be used very much.

One of them is enough for 3 atb.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Makes more sense to not need to sell more useful players and promise AMN (HG) more game time, than buy two expensive players who can't be used very much.

One of them is enough for 3 atb.

Arteta has said he isnt promising game time though. Can't just do that.

We will need to transition into a 433 at some point when we get the right players.

I actually think we can be the dark horse who everyone rules out of the top 4 before the season starts. There's always one team that goes above and beyond expectations. This season it will be us, genuinely think we will get 75+ points.

I cant see any side beating us by more than 2 goals apart from possibly a rampant Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom