• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
With Arsenal. Will become a general football fan.
Don't like to recycle content. But you leave me no choice.

B4834-BEC-CDBE-4-F54-846-D-3319-C3359166.jpg

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
You would think at a time like now the Kroenkes would cough up a little cash. The market value of a lot of players has depreciated, the American's personal wealth has increased from Covid and being the only team in the traditional top 6 to finish out of the top 6 would suggest that we would have the most work to do. Nope. All we have to show for it is a Chelsea hand me down, a Cellabos loan, a goalkeeper from Dijon and Gabriel.

Preacher

Always Crying
This club is shameless. Empty stadium is what they deserve.

Wasted 2 weeks on Aouar with the knowledge that we cant even come close to Aulas asking price.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Angriest I've been on AM since we lost to Olympiacos, f*cking Arteta effect.

Reactions: A_G

Malky

Established Member
We have a multi billionaire owner, but we’ve no money. We’re not signing anyone worth discussing now. At the most it’ll be a panic loan deal, or we’ll look like bigger clowns trying to cancel Torreiras loan!
Disgraceful window this. The only thing more embarrassing than our transfer budget is our lack of ambition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom