• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Ceballos would get into the City team, hes better than Rodri & Foden.

I don't remember City being into him or their name even being dropped. You can tell the quality of a player by the club he's linked to in the papers. Even if its complete rubbish. There were whispers of Barcelona and United wanting to sign Auba.

Was it BS? Most definitely, but the links were there. Which clubs have Ceballos and Xhaka been linked with?

roz

Fake News Merchant
I get lambasted on here but the crap that comes from @roz mouth man.
:lol:
What little respect you had on here has gone. Banging on about transfers & al jazeera or whether you’re constantly describing AMN as a “physical beast”. I see you hairspray as does everyone else

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
We were 8th in the league last year, and without any investment, we will stay around 8th. Top 4 is a dream in my opinion with this team.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm refusing to accept we'll continue this season with this midfield 4 midfielders for PL europa fa cup is worrying and troublesome. edu Arteta Vinai have to get Josh on phone it's reaching to point that we badly need investment selling players is just not working and we running out of time

benjamin86

Established Member
I wonder how much Téji Savanier would cost? He's been one of the best CM's in France for the last 3 seasons.
He puts in really good defensive and attacking numbers.

Mr05tkz.png

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Err, why are rabid twitter arsenal sociopaths targeting edu's son on twitter? Jesus christ, our fanbase is one of the most ****ed up going.

Don't attack the man's family.
giphy.gif

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
It was a mistake to reject Wolves' bid for AMN. In the current market with COVID, we should be more open to sell in order to make money for our targets. We should have sold Toreirra for 18-20m as well. Asking for 25m EUR was not rational :(

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'm not that bummed out about missing out on Aouar if that is the case. I don't think the problem is that we lack creative talents. Aouar is a good player, but he isn't as consistent as his champions league performances make out. He also would need to adapt ao it wouldn't be an instant impact.

My issues is that we have failed to address problem areas. I don't think Arteta needs big name signings. I think he needs the right profile of player. If we genuinely couldn't afford Partey or Aouar, why sack your entire scouting department, say you have a plan and then spend the whole window trying to get two players for cheap when you know you can't afford them.

There are players in world football who would cost 10 million and come in and fit the role that Arteta wants for his midfield. It's just incredibly frustrating to see clubs like Leicester continuing to turn unknown players into big names.

We still do not acknowledge where we are as a club. We are not as big as we think and we would be better off buying potential that can get us into top four rather than flirting with champions league quality we can't afford.

Not strengthint the midfield will be a sackable offence. Missing out on Aouar isn't

roz

Fake News Merchant
I don't remember City being into him or their name even being dropped. You can tell the quality of a player by the club he's linked to in the papers. Even if its complete rubbish. There were whispers of Barcelona and United wanting to sign Auba.

Was it BS? Most definitely, but the links were there. Which clubs have Ceballos and Xhaka been linked with?
How can you say you can tell the quality of a player by what the papers make up? Ridiculous.

Foden looks good because he plays next to some of the best players in the world. You could put El Nen in a Rodri shirt and he wouldn’t look any different.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
It was a mistake to reject Wolves' bid for AMN. In the current market with COVID, we should be more open to sell in order to make money for our targets. We should have sold Toreirra for 18-20m as well. Asking for 25m EUR was not rational :(
And sell Mustafi and Kola and release Papa for free

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Even if we had got Aouar, that boy wouldn’t have been able to drag us up the table single handed like Sanchez in his prime. You guys would have moaned about overpaying all season.

Once he fails to get into Madrid’s squad next season we can take him on loan in Jan or something.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Even if we had got Aouar, that boy wouldn’t have been able to drag us up the table single handed like Sanchez in his prime. You guys would have moaned about overpaying all season.

Once he fails to get into Madrid’s squad next season we can take him on loan in Jan or something.

Well we need players to improve our midfield, so we need someone like Aour.

Bolded shows you're bitter about people not rating Pepe :lol:

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Our biggest mistake was letting the midget torreira play us about with Atletico. Should of forced him back to italy, it's where he wanted to go in the first place.

That leaves a bad taste in my mouth, we could of done so much buisness with outgoings if we had the right people in charge who had the bollocks to do stuff:

Özil: Pay him off, sick of him being here
Torreria: Italy for a nice obligatory £22m
Kolasinac: Shipped him out earlier
Sokratis: Pay him off, he's useless.
Chambers: Give him west ham, they always buy our ****.

All of this could of been planned in advance..It's a lot easier typing it I know, but I'm sure people who are experts at this stuff could of accomplished **** i've written above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary
Top Bottom