• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu Transfer Targets: Summer 2020

Which signing would you prioritize of the two?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Good. Saliba, Sokratis, Chambers, Holding and Mari is a decent bunch of CBs and we can pie off Luiz and Mustafi.Two clean sheets in two games.

Last edited:

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Maybe with the loan fee it makes sense to buy than just flush 5m down the drain. Hopefully wages low so if needed we can move on.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I'd think there's contactual issues involved possibly? Personally I'd just send him back and look somewhere else.

Well yeah that’s what I’m saying, if the games aren’t going to be played why buy him?

Unless it was always going to be a transfer, and we’re obliged to buy him due to some Kia f*ckery.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless

Let's all have a ****. Arteta has secured a Spanish nobody, whilst our London rivals look like having Odoi, Pulisic, Ziyech and Coutinho to choose from as attacking options as well as Mount and maybe Willian and Pedro. United look close to signing Sancho and Newcastle are about to become the richest club in the country. Mari is our trump card though and him and Arteta can do the macarena together.

We're so lame.

Last edited:

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
9a60153d9928f2d621e4e9b68b556c26.png

That one minute **** really made a difference in your opinions.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Let's all have a ****. Arteta has secured a Spanish nobody, whilst our London rivals look like having Odoi, Pulisic, Ziyech and Coutinho to choose from as attacking options as well as Mount and maybe Willian and Pedro. United look close to signing Sancho and Newcastle are about to become the richest club in the country. Mari is our trump card though and him and Arteta can do the macarons together.

We're so lame.
We have Saka and Martinelli who are so far out preformed overhyped like odoi and Pulisic.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
We have Saka and Martinelli who are so far out preformed overhyped like odoi and Pulisic.

I'd put Odoi's break out season as winger above Saka's to be honest. The jury is out with Pulisic. The saddest thing is Pulisic, Pedro/William, Mount would be bench if I were choosing their front 4. Ziyech and Coutinho start Right and centrally and Odoi or Wilian left.

Saka and Martinelli are great prospects but the fact that we seem happy to rely on teenagers while Chelsea go out and buy Ziyech and seemingly Coutinho shows the difference in ambition between the clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom