• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta and Edu(ardo Hagn)'s Transfer Targets: January 2021

Will We Sign The Attacking Midfielder We Need?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Arteta has a hard on for stat DNA players. Heard he wants to get Mo Farah in for a trial as well as Dennis Rodnan. He loves cardio and defence.

Trust the process. No sauce.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Imagine he was an Arsenal player when he broke lockdown to go to a house party, crashed his car and then abandoned it.:lol:

I think that shows good mental awareness under pressure. He’d been at an illegal house party with Ross McCormack snorting fat lines all night and on the balloons by the sound of it.

He has to drive his car because any driver picking him up would be breaking the law. His mistake was leaving the sesh too late, if he leaves at 2 or 3am and crashes then he’s fine but he left so late it was like 8am or something mental.

Easy mistake to make, we’ve all been there. When he’s driving and crashes he’s f*cked his axle so he’s stranded. What he does is gets his boy to pick him up, then stalls on reporting to a police station until the coke is out of his system and he’s sobered up then rides out the media firestorm.

I’ve heard many Jack Grealish stories and I’m just all in on him as a bloke. Friend of mine was in VIP with him in Snobs or Pryzm or somewhere and he poured himself a glass of Jack’s bottle service Grey Goose.

Then super Jack makes a big show of ordering getting bottle and then says to my boy “I don’t drink from anything a stranger’s drank from” then got my mate thrown out the club.

Massive shagger I’ve heard as well.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Only problem with super Jack is that he’s 25 now and he’ll want that five year contract with fat pay if you sign him.

I know for a fact he’s been a big partier his whole career so I’d be terrified of a Rooney style fall off by year three or four.

Unlike Özil you could probably sell him on to some mugs like Villa or Everton though for a decent fee.

Only problem with super Jack is that he’s 25 now and he’ll want that five year contract with fat pay if you sign him.

I know for a fact he’s been a big partier his whole career so I’d be terrified of a Rooney style fall off by year three or four.

Unlike Özil you could probably sell him on to some mugs like Villa or Everton though for a decent fee.

5 years is fine. He falls off at 3 or 4 years its alright, we can still sell him. It sounds very good!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I think that shows good mental awareness under pressure. He’d been at an illegal house party with Ross McCormack snorting fat lines all night and on the balloons by the sound of it.

He has to drive his car because any driver picking him up would be breaking the law. His mistake was leaving the sesh too late, if he leaves at 2 or 3am and crashes then he’s fine but he left so late it was like 8am or something mental.

Easy mistake to make, we’ve all been there. When he’s driving and crashes he’s f*cked his axle so he’s stranded. What he does is gets his boy to pick him up, then stalls on reporting to a police station until the coke is out of his system and he’s sobered up then rides out the media firestorm.

I’ve heard many Jack Grealish stories and I’m just all in on him as a bloke. Friend of mine was in VIP with him in Snobs or Pryzm or somewhere and he poured himself a glass of Jack’s bottle service Grey Goose.

Then super Jack makes a big show of ordering getting bottle and then says to my boy “I don’t drink from anything a stranger’s drank from” then got my mate thrown out the club.

Massive shagger I’ve heard as well.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah you’ve told me this story before. Super Jack at the carpet 2021.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Grealish sounds like a knob head reading those posts. I suppose that's why no top clubs want him and he can't cut it at the highest level. Player wise he'd add possibly add something to us but after reading that stuff I doubt he could get along at a club like ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom