• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,585
  • Views 181,329

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Luiz plays further forward than the other 2 though and contributes high numbers of goals and assists. It's easier for a DM to have high progressive passing stats when a pass out to the fullback is a progressive pass. Luiz is simply better at passing incisive passes between the lines.

I suppose in big games though either Rice Onana or Rice Zubimendi would be interesting. We'd be completely suffocating teams in the counter press

Also I know everyone wants us to clear out Partey but I think Mikel likes him. I can Partey andd Jorginho here next season with only 1 midfield addition.
Sure, just wanted to add that notion, because stats aren't that simple, just like you also explained more. Of course Luiz is the best one, and he also costs the most. But the others are not that bad, especially as Onana's passing stats seem to have gone up a level.

Their touches seem to be pretty equal for defensive penalty box, and defensive 3rd, mid 3rd and offensive penalty box. Luiz only has clearly more touches in attacking 3rd.

Partey might stay because of how little money Arsenal could get for him for his worth when fit even 50% of games.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Looks like maybe Isak or Gyokeres for the striker role then.

I’m not mad at that, value for money wise they’re so much better than Toney.

I quite like that Gyokeres would be a relative unknown yet we know he’s banged in the championship and now in Portugal as well.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

This is a very long winded way of saying that I was right and we should go all in on ⛱️
Yeah I mean since you agree with long standing opinion that Barella is a very good footballer that is needed at Arsenal I guess you’re also right :love:

From 2022
Obv this is a wish list, but for the first time in forever I feel we could very realistically actually attract the very top players (wages not taken into account) that would really elevate quality and establish us as a real competitor to City and continuous title contender.

DM - Rice, Neves, FDJ
CM - Bellingham, SMS, Barella
W/CF - Leao, Nkunku

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Yeah I mean since you agree with long standing opinion that Barella is a very good footballer that is needed at Arsenal I guess you’re also right :love:

From 2022

Barella in the same breath as sms and you’re claiming this as some kind of win? Smh

Ljonin

Winger needed more that striker, specially with these kind of underwhelming names in contention.

Can’t go into yet another season with no cover/rotation for Saka

lomekian

Essays are my thing
For the first time, I feel our bench is strong enough. We'll have guys like Zinchenko, Kiwior, Jesus/Havertz, and Trossard on the bench. An ideal world would actually be getting a better LF than Martinelli, and a better CM than Havertz/Jorginho even though some fans will cry all day about it but those improvements take us to the top
That would defniitely be an ideal world, but a very expensive one ;-)

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
If they're signing a winger as well then it will most likely be Sesko (if they can't get down the price for Gyökeres).

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom