• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,763
  • Views 189,467

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I’d love every part of the transfer and I don’t even rate him but there’s plenty of other reasons I’d take him.
I’m fan of his community work as well. That’s the only reason to sign him. Put press on sadiq khan

Legend14

Established Member
Based on data from this season, we need:

1. Top level 8 who is a primary threat to make things happen. Press resistant. Fast. Move Rice to 6.

2. 9, who is physical, fast, clinical and brave. Havertz becomes depth.

3. 2 starting wide players with pace.

4. Starting outside back who can defend.

Each with a hero mentality in tough matches.

Sell Nketiah, Partey, ESR, Nelson and loan Vieira.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

I won’t go full headloss mode like some here.

Things that have been really obvious over the past week that reek -

Rice does not progress the ball fast enough, excellent at what he does but we need a 6/8 again.

I’ve said it since early in the season but we lack superstars, game changers. But Europe lacks those so it’s difficult to find.

I don’t think we specifically need a number 9 who bags all the goals, just one or two guys who are match winners.

LookingForEric

Yes lots to do but is there money this summer? I’m not sure

Of course there is. We’ve got better revenue, CL income and Stan can still push in another £100M if he wants (Josh will push for it)

We can also make decent sales this summer, we have assets that have interest now.

We’ll spend £220-250M again. Probably a net of £170M.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Of course there is. We’ve got better revenue, CL income and Stan can still push in another £100M if he wants (Josh will push for it)

We can also make decent sales this summer, we have assets that have interest now.

I think it will be closer to 300m imo

Ljonin

I think you’re in for a disappointing summer if you believe the club will splash those figures. For all we know, KFS might be content being back in CL. They’re not doing this for fun you know.

Then there’s the sustainability issues. Idk how are CL campaign helped in that regard, but the numbers you state are completely unrealistic.

No one wants to end up like Everton

Bloodbather

Established Member

None of the attacking links so far are thrilling. Let’s be real.

We need a Leao or Musiala, we need to poach a difference maker from one of the big boys. Would also take Rodrygo.
Musiala is probably one of the Top 5 most untouchable players in the game right now considering his ability, age, and the team he plays for.

LookingForEric

I think you’re in for a disappointing summer if you believe the club will splash those figures. For all we know, KFS might be content being back in CL. They’re not doing this for fun you know.

Then there’s the sustainability issues. Idk how are CL campaign helped in that regard, but the numbers you state are completely unrealistic.

We spent £200M last summer with hardly any sales. We’ve been linked with strikers who are £50-70M, a £50M CB and £50M midfielder. We also want a winger.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

We made over 120m including gate receipts etc in the cl alone. We have lots of assests we can sell. Plus cash reserves!

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

Latest posts

Top Bottom