• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 4,756
  • Views 242,913

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Saw earlier, actually came here to see if someone posted it :lol:.

Irritating but expected. He has been stalling for a while and I'd imagine the main reason he isn't signing is because he wants to play first team football and hasn't even received a run out. Don't think he's gonna play that much at Newcastle either initially but he'll probably get a better loan (our loaning has been very hit and miss) and I think given the amount of youth players I see playing due to injuries, Cozier-Duberry has a much greater chance of playing than waiting for the Saka graveyard shift. Only Reiss seems to be OK with that job :lol:.

Don't be surprised if Reuell Walters also leaves this Summer.
Sad to say, but the eye of the needle has narrowed considerably as we keep buying to improve the first team.

Perfectly understandable that some younger players want to move on.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Bruno 🇧🇷🇧🇷
Ferguson 🇮🇪🇮🇪
Williams 🇪🇸🇪🇸
Valles 🇪🇸🇪🇸
It will be a cold day in hell before Arteta misses the chance to sign a defender in a transfer window. I think we could do with one more unless Arteta beats the anti-youth allegations and gives Reuell Walters a chance.

Williams-Havertz-Saka
Bruno-Rice-Ødegaard
Timber-Gabriel-Saliba-White
Raya

Subs: Martinelli, Ferguson, Jorginho, Tomiyasu, Kiwior, Vieira, Trossard, Nwaneri, Valles.

Eddie, Nelson, ESR, Jesus, Zinchenko, Partey, Elneny, Ramsdale, Lokonga, Tierney and Tavares out.

Wow, I'm moved.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Sad to say, but the eye of the needle has narrowed considerably as we keep buying to improve the first team.

Perfectly understandable that some younger players want to move on.
Agreed. Only the very best will stay. Although I think Cozier-Duberry will turn out to be a top player personally, I think we can afford losing him. It does leave us a little short of wing talent in the academy for a short while though.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Agreed. Only the very best will stay. Although I think Cozier-Duberry will turn out to be a top player personally, I think we can afford losing him. It does leave us a little short of wing talent in the academy for a short while though.
Have you seen Hutchinson development. Good chance he will extend his loan to Ipswich and play regular PL football next season. Cozier Duberry has to look at that and bounce asap

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Ferguson in terms of production vs value is probably the worst striker in the world for value. I don’t think he has scored a goal for 7 months

Ferguson here is adding more value you than Jesus and ends up being our 9 in a few years. Top top. Now is the summer.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Have you seen Hutchinson development. Good chance he will extend his loan to Ipswich and play regular PL football next season. Cozier Duberry has to look at that and bounce asap
Yeah I always felt with Hutchinson, he just needed time to adjust to first team football and physical contact from bigger defenders in general. You can see how dangerous he is now. Cozier-Duberry is gonna need that time aswell IMO and we're not the team to give it unfortunately. If we were better at loans then maybe!

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Yeah I always felt with Hutchinson, he just needed time to adjust to first team football and physical contact from bigger defenders in general. You can see how dangerous he is now. Cozier-Duberry is gonna need that time aswell IMO and we're not the team to give it unfortunately. If we were better at loans then maybe!
you will never have someone from the reserve ready for top level PL football. If the club is not ready to give that adjustment time. Then there’s really no point of having an academy

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom