• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 4,864
  • Views 248,826

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

What’s the story with tnat? Like how did he become an itk? It’s been 3 days ago since I heard of him and he is everywhere now like a plant

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
What’s the story with tnat? Like how did he become an itk? It’s been 3 days ago since I heard of him and he is everywhere now like a plant
He’s been at this for ages. You would’ve seen him during the Rice saga.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He’s been at this for ages. You would’ve seen him during the Rice saga.
Ok so do people think he has real contacts at the club? I’m guessing he broke some Rice news before anyone? I was paying more attention to the West Ham itk in that saga tbf

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Ok so do people think he has real contacts at the club? I’m guessing he broke some Rice news before anyone? I was paying more attention to the West Ham itk in that saga tbf
He’s leaked team news in the past, so people assumed he had some source(s). I think he did say some stuff about Rice, but nothing groundbreaking iirc.

It’s getting out of hand now though.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
According to the Mutant Turtle ITK, these are the list of names we are considering.

Defenders:
Hato
Braithwaite
Murillo

Midfielders:
Bruno Guimaraes
Onana
João Neves

Attackers:
Isak
Neto
Williams
Olise

From the names above, I think Hato, Bruno Guimaraes and Neto are most likely.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Only one target seem real target And it's Bruno Guimaraes the other names still unclear if they serious target this summer

CannonBals

21 year old Williams asking for 300k seems insane. Considering his team has always asked for release clause to be paid in full historically and this salary demand is probably why no one has moved on from monitoring him.

Even saka is on 200k base and 300k including bonuses. Williams is good but no where close.

Hopefully we get Olise.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Isak is admired after scoring 20 goals this season but its next to no chance.......................and you can get a patreon going out of this 🤔

Show Me The Money GIF

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom