• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

FDJ/Guimaraes
Olise
Theo Hernandez
Steele

I’d add Rodrygo (or dare I say Mmmbap) and sell Martinelli, but it’s too much of a pipe dream.

Anyways, we could just be in with a shout for these guys and if we sell the pure profit lads it should be financially viable.

Raya
White Saliba Gabriel Hernandez
Øde De Jong Rice
Saka Havertz Jesus

Steele
Tomi Timber Kiwior Zinchenko
Nwaneri Jorgi Partey
Olise Trossard Martinelli

Hernandez providing width allows Jesus freedom to roam a little as SS, or more likely under Arteta play as an inside forward with not so much freedom. Olise first sub for both Saka and Ødegaard and Partey likewise for De Jong and Rice. Tomi or Timber probably first subs in back line regardless of position, but Zinchenko allows for mixing it up tactically if needed.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

He is quick & he's an attacker tho 🤔 (in the same way Ode is, but can also play wing)

I see him more as an 8. Don’t get me wrong he can play anywhere in the frontline and I’d prefer him to say Olise. But I still think we need an Isak/Leao. A powerful runner.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
I see him more as an 8. Don’t get me wrong he can play anywhere in the frontline and I’d prefer him to say Olise. But I still think we need an Isak/Leao. A powerful runner.
I agree, I think Leao would bang for us & Isak is like Jesus, but can actually score.

To really elevate the squad, all three (Leao, Isak, Simons) would take us a lot closer to City squad depth. Plus Bruno.

Alas, too much for one window.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

I agree, I think Leao would bang for us & Isak is like Jesus, but can actually score.

To really elevate the squad, all three (Leao, Isak, Simons) would take us a lot closer to City squad depth. Plus Bruno.

Alas, too much for one window.

Ya I think focus this window is a goal scorer, mid, LCB/LB and a backup keeper.

I think it’s difficult with guys like Simons when the club know they need to give Nwaneri some minutes and time.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
As always, one man had a vision, way back in 2022

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
As always, one man had a vision, way back in 2022

Your like of Isak is cancelled out by your like of Richarlison

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

@bingobob Just saw O’Riley scored another goal in the Old Firm derby. Unreal season he’s having.

Do you think he’ll be leaving this summer?

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
We will have to pull a madness this summer to close the gap to city I fear.

I’m pretty sure they’re getting Musiala. And probably Pacqueta as well.

That’s some heavy WC sprinklage and I’m sorry but Bruno Guimares is just not on the same level.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member

That’s some heavy WC sprinklage and I’m sorry but Bruno Guimares is just not on the same level.
We need to do a lot to get on the same level of quality & depth.

We will need LB, MF, ACM, Winger, Striker.

We have 7 defenders, but Tomi cannot stay fit & Zinny is a poor defender. Kiwi ok but not same level as Timber, White, Gabi, & Saliba

A lot will depend on Partey. If we can shift him it opens up a space for a further midfielder on top of the one we'll sign. Can't see it happening. Nwaneri deserves a chance, but we need another player to play in Ode position. Viera ain't it.

We will buy a striker, Havertz is not an elite striker. We also need a top top winger to upgrade on the left. I think we will buy one too.

Our squad is littered with players Teta never uses. Reiss, ESR, Eddie, Viera. Will they actually be sold ???

Then we have Tavares, Sambi, KT to sell.

Ramsdale will move for sure.

Something like Xavi Simons, Isak, Leao, & Miguel Gutuirrez for LB. Level raisers.

For MF you are looking at Bruno, Palinha, Fofana maybe. All better than Partey by virtue of having better fitness availability. Not sold on Zubi.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

At the same time Guimaraes is more of what we need, compared to Musiala or (probably) even Paqueta. Rice isn’t good enough in build up to play to attacking mids. Defensively there’s no question about it working, but we’d struggle to progress the ball. City can do it because Rodri is better on the ball and with his back against the attack

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

We need to do a lot to get on the same level of quality & depth.

We will need LB, MF, ACM, Winger, Striker.

We have 7 defenders, but Tomi cannot stay fit & Zinny is a poor defender. Kiwi ok but not same level as Timber, White, Gabi, & Saliba

A lot will depend on Partey. If we can shift him it opens up a space for a further midfielder on top of the one we'll sign. Can't see it happening. Nwaneri deserves a chance, but we need another player to play in Ode position. Viera ain't it.

We will buy a striker, Havertz is not an elite striker. We also need a top top winger to upgrade on the left. I think we will buy one too.

Our squad is littered with players Teta never uses. Reiss, ESR, Eddie, Viera. Will they actually be sold ???

Then we have Tavares, Sambi, KT to sell.

Ramsdale will move for sure.

Something like Xavi Simons, Isak, Leao, & Miguel Gutuirrez for LB. Level raisers.

For MF you are looking at Bruno, Palinha, Fofana maybe. All better than Partey by virtue of having better fitness availability. Not sold on Zubi.
Miguel Gutierrez is an inverting fullback that’s worse than Zinny defensively. Absolutely not what we need.

ragnarock

6”2 two midfielder who has goals in him. Hell yeah. Tbh never seen him play but looks class on YouTube.
Wow he looks quite decent.

YT mostly showing goals (which are impressive) but seems to have good vision and understanding. Seems good with his weak foot too, which amazes me isn’t more common in modern football.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

@bingobob Just saw O’Riley scored another goal in the Old Firm derby. Unreal season he’s having.

Do you think he’ll be leaving this summer?
Yeah he will leave. Atlético Madrid wanted him in January it'll be interesting to see if they come back in for him. He was brilliant against them in the CL.

I remember when he signed he was linked to Liverpool and others - basically outside the top 5 leagues his stats were the best.

His stats now. He is a beast.

Last edited:

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Yeah he will leave. Atlético Madrid wanted him in January it'll be interesting to see if they come back in for him. He was brilliant against them in the CL.

I remember when he signed he was linked to Liverpool and others - basically outside the top 5 leagues his stats were the best.

His stats now. He is a beast.

I, for one, am looking forward to the flood of Bhoys gearing up to invade AM to tell us how the potential move would be a step down for him & getting a hex placed on us for ruining Tierney for good measure :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 22

Manchester United have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Ajax LB Jorrel Hato, but the player prefers a move to North London [HITC]

Benjamin Šeško will decide before the Euros whether he wants to leave Leipzig or sign a new contract [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have made an official offer of €20m + €5m add-ons to Fenerbache for LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Sabah Spor]

Arsenal are interested in Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow [Telegraaf]

Justin Bijlow could be available for around £10m [John Cross - The Mirror]

Newcastle are adamant Bruno Guimaraes will not be leaving the club unless his release clause is triggered [The Telegraph]

Arsenal admire Newcastle forward Alexander Isak, but the club insist they will not discuss a deal for less than double the £90m price being mentioned in the media [The Telegraph]

Sambi Lokonga says he has decided to leave Arsenal and his agent is now looking for a solution [Chris Wheatley]

Latest posts

Top Bottom