• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,599
  • Views 288,251

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Havertz has become so overrated in here. Yes he improved a lot and he has contributed and will continue to do so. But if he is your nr 1 striker then you not winning leagues

Havertz since moving to striker for Arsenal -

13 games, 8 goals, 6 assists.

Please can people just do simple research before posting? In that same 13 game period Haaland has 10 goals and 0 assists.

That goes for you as well @Xoxo go and give us names of the 20 players who have more goal contributions at striker than Havertz. I’ll wait.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Havertz since moving to striker for Arsenal -

13 games, 8 goals, 6 assists.

Please can people just do simple research before posting? In that same 13 game period Haaland has 10 goals and 0 assists.

That goes for you as well @Xoxo go and give us names of the 20 players who have more goal contributions at striker than Havertz. I’ll wait.
Two games against Bayern he had xgoals of 0.05. That’s our main striker ffs

LookingForEric

Two games against Bayern he had xgoals of 0.05. That’s our main striker ffs

Listen if you’re gonna flap around what I say to you and nitpick I am not interested. Does that mean Haaland is horrendous because he didn’t beat Real Madrid by himself?

These are ludicrous comments. What do you think of Havertz record at striker for us?

LookingForEric

To turn the Havertz chat into transfer conversation…

I think signing a young striker is a wise move if you can’t sign a huge name that gets 25 goals guaranteed a year in the league (you can’t right now).

The only player who could come in and significantly improve us in that area (whilst also being worth the money) is Mbappe, and that ain’t happening.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
After what Havertz done in 2nd half of season while playing CF can't believe people actually want him not keep playing there. 9 goals and 6 assists in 12 games where he start as CF you'd be crazy to drop him if Arteta actually didn't wasted our time playingi him and LCM Havertz could be easily on pace of scoring 20 league goals this season and provide 10+ assists.

StefanB

After what Havertz done in 2nd half of season while playing CF can't believe people actually want him not keep playing there. 9 goals and 6 assists in 12 games where he start as CF you'd be crazy to drop him if Arteta actually didn't wasted our time playingi him and LCM Havertz could be easily on pace of scoring 20 league goals this season and provide 10+ assists.
If Havertz didn't get dropped from CF against Villa we'd probably would've won that game. Too bad he didn't just play him as a striker when Jesus got injured

LookingForEric

Buy another difference maker on the LW/RW + a better 6 and you vastly improve the team overall with Havertz up front.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Buy another difference maker on the LW/RW + a better 6 and you vastly improve the team overall with Havertz up front.
we still need CF because Eddie should be sold and we still don't about G.Jesus i think the club will target CF and maybe winger but you need to sell Nelson Eddie and maybe ESR to create space for signings.

LookingForEric

we still need CF because Eddie should be sold and we still don't about G.Jesus i think the club will target CF and maybe winger but you need to sell Nelson Eddie and maybe ESR to create space for signings.

Of course, but if it’s a Sesko we need a game changing forward imo.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Listen if you’re gonna flap around what I say to you and nitpick I am not interested. Does that mean Haaland is horrendous because he didn’t beat Real Madrid by himself?

These are ludicrous comments. What do you think of Havertz record at striker for us?
I think havertz has done well for us second part of the season. I also don’t see a top striker in him. All I’m saying is buy a good striker. He will bench havertz. But he will get plenty of minutes as it’s a long season and the people who gets off on striker duel stats will get their joy.

LookingForEric

I think havertz has done well for us second part of the season. I also don’t see a top striker in him. All I’m saying is buy a good striker. He will bench havertz. But he will get plenty of minutes as it’s a long season and the people who gets off on striker duel stats will get their joy.

I can see Havertz scoring 15-20 league goals for us at striker, along with getting a lot of assists as well.

I don’t see any strikers in the market who can do a lot better than that for under £120M.

Isak would, but again he would be about £120M, maybe even more. Osimhen is a real risk for the price. Mbappe is the only guarantee of 20+ as I said previously.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I imagine the conversations between Edu and Arteta at the minute are about whether they should sign someone like Sesko and have Jesus/Saka/Martinelli/Trossard as the wide options, or sign a winger and keep Jesus and Havertz as the strikers.

Xoxo

Remembering Havertz Missing 3 1v1s Against Villa
If Havertz didn't get dropped from CF against Villa we'd probably would've won that game. Too bad he didn't just play him as a striker when Jesus got injured
The same havertz that missed 3 one-on- one against villa?

StefanB

Buy Sesko, Bruno Guimaraes, Nico Williams, a backup for Saliba and Raya. Keep Gabriel Jesus, Partey and Zinchenko.

Sell Smith Rowe, Nketiah, Nelson, Ramsdale and Vieira (+ all the deadwood out on loan).

We would have a tremendous first eleven along with a mixed bag of very talented and experienced players, with tons of experience and talent on the bench in Jesus, Partey, Trossard, Zinchenko, Jorginho, Martinelli and Sesko.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 29

Bruno Guimaraes’ representatives have been told by Newcastle that he won’t be sold unless his release clause is triggered [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom