• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arturo Vidal

Status
Not open for further replies.

There is light

Every good player in the bundesliga is linked with bayern but yes, i think both bayern and AC milan have bid for him around 10m and their bids been rejected. I think leverkusen will sell him for ~15m so we can afford him!

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
There is light said:
Every good player in the bundesliga is linked with bayern but yes, i think both bayern and AC milan have bid for him around 10m and their bids been rejected. I think leverkusen will sell him for ~15m so we can afford him!
after reading about him and seeing him play (on youtube)
I think we need to bring him in while still keeping Cesc
He has better stats than Song and his goal scoring and assist from that position and phenomenal

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
jmsmtthw28 said:
There is light said:
He has better stats than Song and his goal scoring and assist from that position and phenomenal
Just a word of caution. Those stats are in the Bundesliga. This is not to say that he isn't as good as advertised, but everything must be taken in context.

KY

Established Member
kofigunner said:
jmsmtthw28 said:
There is light said:
Just a word of caution. Those stats are in the Bundesliga. This is not to say that he isn't as good as advertised, but everything must be taken in context.

So that's saying the Bundesliga isn't as good as the premier league? :wink:

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Armor for Sleep said:
The stats are a bit misleading i think as he takes penalties for Leverkusen.
he has 13 goals and 12 assists in all competitions last season
I have only seen him play against Bayern at home and he was a holding midfielder that day so I am not sure what position he plays but this guy by all accounts is bordering on WC

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Haven't seen much of him but every bit i've seen of him has been quality. When was the last time Wenger signed a player from the Bundesliga though before Rosicky in 2007?

KY

Established Member
I don't understand why he doesn't more often though. There are so many gems there, and it's not like they will have much difficulty adapting. Players like Özil and Khedira were an absolute steal for madrid.

GDeep™

League is very weak
truth_hurts said:
Haven't seen much of him but every bit i've seen of him has been quality. When was the last time Wenger signed a player from the Bundesliga though before Rosicky in 2007?

Don't tell me you have forgotten Stefan Malz?

TheCMT

Established Member
Armor for Sleep said:
The stats are a bit misleading i think as he takes penalties for Leverkusen.

He takes penalties for Leverkusen. People are saying we need to buy him if Cesc leaves. I believe we need him in current team and would fit in well with Cesc and Wilshere.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Yep we should be buying him with Cesc here. But we have Song and Retardy for the first CM position, have no fear. We aren't in the market for a CM unless Cesc leaves imo.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
spartandre217 said:
Why don't we do the obvious and replace Denilson with this fellah, straight swap plus to pick him up?
Because nobody seems to want Denilson :cry: .

Floating

Established Member
Don't mean to bump the thread, but he just scored the winner against Mexico tonight — a header from a corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom