• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ashburton back on track

Jinn

Established Member
It wasn't ever really in doubt was it?

This should give us some breathing space to buy some players.

Rupert

Isn't this the same paper that said we had signed some Dutch guy for 5 million. Isn't this the same paper that said the Kluivert deal had been completed.

JazzG

Established Member
The eveningstandard are usually quite reliable

They said we put in a bid for Rvp and that rumour has it he has signed a pre-contract agreement with us.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
Rupert said:
Isn't this the same paper that said we had signed some Dutch guy for 5 million. Isn't this the same paper that said the Kluivert deal had been completed.

My mate lives around the area ... it is going on Ruud.

Also I think we have signed Kluivert. It was done in December if my sources are correct.

The dutch guy in Robin van Persie and we made an offer not signed him, so all is true (well maybe the Kluivert thing is a rumour more than a truth).

marhes26

Yeah i was speaking to a steward at the game against Boro on tuesday night and he said that he was talking to a workman on the site who said officially work has started but privately it has still be ongoing. :wink:

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom