• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Auston Trusty (Out)

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Always a pity that he wasn't called Austin. His name would have sounded like an affordable car from the 60s.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
If they can't afford him sell him elsewhere in the Championship who can. We should be getting 10m+ for him.

I'm sure Edu will somehow sell him for £3m and a packet of crisps though.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If they can't afford him sell him elsewhere in the Championship who can. We should be getting 10m+ for him.

10M in the Championship is for an elite talent or proven goalscorer.

Unless we’re selling him to a club with parachute money that’s going to be a hard fee to reach.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
10M in the Championship is for an elite talent or proven goalscorer.

Unless we’re selling him to a club with parachute money that’s going to be a hard fee to reach.
I’m not sure how well he has played but could a promoted club potentially pick him up?

Otherwise, we signed him for 4m I believe? Surely need to be doubling that if he has had an impressive loan in England.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I’m not sure how well he has played but could a promoted club potentially pick him up?

Otherwise, we signed him for 4m I believe? Surely need to be doubling that if he has had an impressive loan in England.

Yeah likes of Sheffield Utd could probably pick him up.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐

He's American unfortunately not English, even a decent salesman would probably struggle getting 10m+.

Goonger

He's American unfortunately not English, even a decent salesman would probably struggle getting 10m+.

Leicester signed Harry Souttar from Stoke for £15M. Similar position in the table, same age. Souttar did play at the World Cup though but should be definitely referencing that deal for a bench mark.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Leicester signed Harry Souttar from Stoke for £15M. Similar position in the table, same age. Souttar did play at the World Cup though but should be definitely referencing that deal for a bench mark.
Souttar is also home grown isn't he? 15m sounds great but can't see it.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Dont think we paid 4M for him? Thought I read it was Just 750K but I could be wrong
Wow, great bit of business and almost guaranteed to make a profit if that's right.

Don't know why I had £4m in my head to be fair, could of dreamt that :facepalm:

Edit - According to Transfermarkt it was 1.8m Euros so I guess around £1.5m

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

So we bought him for around 2€ Mio, he is playing an excellent season in the Championsship and are selling him now for £2million.

Sounds like a fair solution for everyone, right Edu?

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom